♤You're My Missing Puzzle Piece♤

Jungwoo woke up, excited to go to Lucas's house later.He woke up, smiling and laughing.He really likes Lucas.

He did tell Doyoung he couldn't hang out with him and lied but he doesn't wanna embarrass himself or make Doyoung worry about him.

After 2 hours of playing on his phone, he finally got up from bed.He got his bunny slippers on and headed to the bathroom.For the first time in a while, he actually spent a lot of time in he bathroom to take care of himself.He was really nervous about him going to his soulmate's house and he wanted to look good.

He got dressed.He decided to wear his pink sweater and some black jeans.He went downstairs to eat something.

After he was done eating he washed the dishes and started pacing around the house.He didn't wanna show up too early.However, time wasn't doing him justice;it was really slow.

He eventually decided to start going at 12 PM.It's now 11:26 AM so still has to wait a little.

He finally stops just walking around and sits down on the couch.He starts scrolling through Instagram. Apparently, Doyoung went to get food with Taeyong, his boyfriend and soulmate.They're cute together.

Jungwoo scrolls and scrolls, unconsciously, his leg starts doing the thing, out of impatience.

As soon as the clock strikes 12 PM Jungwoo is out the door.He starts walking to the nearest bus station.

He patiently waits for the bus, unconsciously smiling.People probably think he's insane or something.

The bus arrives.Jungwoo takes out his wallet and gives the bus driver $1.He only has $4 left now.He really needs to get a job.

He sits down and puts his earphones in.He looks out the window, watching as he gets closer to Lucas's house.

After a few stops, he arrives at his destination.He thanks the bus driver and gets off.

According to his GPS, he only has 2 turns and he's on Lucas's street.The more steps he takes, the more nervous he gets.

He's officially on Lucas's street.He is 3 houses away from Lucas's.When he gets to the corner of the street he freezes.He was excited but now he's excited and panicking.

He looked really nervous.He actually looked like he was going on his first date.

He eventually finally takes a step forward, to Lucas's house.His earphones started playing some soft music that helped him move forward.

He's right in front of Lucas's door.He just sits there, getting redder and redder.
He finally knocks on the door.Very lightly though.No one would hear a knock like that.
He knocks again.This time it was hear-able.

The door opens and shows a smiling Lucas.

"Hi!"said Lucas, moving from the door so Jungwoo could walk in.
"Hi!"said Jungwoo, walking in.

Jungwoo took off his shoes and looked back at Lucas.

Damn, he's handsome.

They walked to the living room and sat on the couch.Jungwoo couldn't help but notice that Lucas's parents must be rich or something.

"Wow, Lucas.You must be rich."said Jungwoo, chuckling.
"My parents are really successful in China so that's why."
"Oh, do you live on your own?"
"Yeah.They wanted to stay in China to continue their careers.We talk everyday though.Anyways, enough about me.What about you?How are your parents?"
"Well, my parents got divorced when I was like 7 because I liked girly stuff and my mom didn't like it meanwhile my dad was supportive.However, she got custody of me."
"I see.Well, do you like girly stuff now?"
"I guess.I watch Rupaul's Drag Race and read gay stuff, which is usually a girl stereotype.Apparently that's gay."
"That doesn't necessarily make you gay.Anyways, wanna watch something?"
"Sure."