♤Is It True♤

It's Saturday. Jungwoo didn't have much planned. Well, until Johnny texted him.

johnnjsuh:
dude are you free today

j.woo:
well yes but actually no
depends on the time and how long

johnnyjsuh:
any time youre free today

j.woo:
i'm free from 4 pm? is that okay?

johnnyjsuh:
perfect
i'll pick you up just tell me where you'll be

j.woo:
well you can come for me around that tiny park full of old people
i think its near jaemin's house?

johnnyjsuh:
oh okay got it
see you then

j.woo:
thank you dude
see ya

Jungwoo got dressed for work and started walking to his workplace. It was 10 AM and he had until 4 PM to give people baked goods repeating the same sentences and putting on the same smile over and over for 6 hours. And most of the customers are the popular girls from school that hate his guts because they think he's 'gross'. They don't even know he's gay, they just feel like he's disgusting for no reason. They're just the type of girls that think they're too good for anyone other than the football team. Needless to say, his day was filled with:

"Eww aren't you that gross guy from my Math class?"
"Aren't you that one ugly senior from school?"
"You're that one freakishly tall senior! You and your friends are so ugly! Other than Nakamoto(Yuta obviously being on the football team). He's so dreamy!"

And his response was always:

"Okay, I get it. I'm ugly and disgustingly tall and my friend Yuta is your dream man because he can play football. That will be $5.16 please."

And then the girls would leave while giggling after calling him disgusting one more time. He's tired of people shitting on him but there's not much he could do about it.

Literally every single girl from school that dislikes him decided to go to that place in that day. He just quickly forgot about all the things they said by his very long breaks between customers. You see, not a lot of customers go there since the place looks very old and shady.

He finally finished his shift and could go hang out with Johnny. He walked towards the park he said he's gonna wait for him at and sat on a bench since he didn't see Johnny anywhere in sight. He put in his earphones and started admiring the park. The bright, green grass, the orange autumn leaves and the little plants peaking from cracks in the ground.

He was enjoying himself until suddenly a tall figure jumped in front of him. It was no other than Johnny Suh. Jungwoo quickly turned off his music, took out his earphones and got up.

" 'Sup?" said Johnny.
"Today has been so tiring. I'm glad it's almost over. How have you been?"
"Oh, I didn't do much today. I just drove Ten to his dance lessons and nothing else that's interesting. I mean, I also played Among Us with Haechan and Mark. That's it."

"Among Us! I wish I could've played too. Too bad I was busy giving food to a bunch of girls that just told me how much they hate me."
"Well that sucks. Maybe we can play another time. I was talking with Doyoung and Taeyong and they said that tomorrow they can play too so you could play with us if you're free."
"Really? Thank you! I'll try to play at least one game."

They have been walking for a while, talking about random events from their lives. Johnny knew what he actually wanted to talk about but first of all he needed to make the conversation about soulmates.

"You know, this soulmate thing is fascinating, isn't it? Like, from the beginning of life you are destined to meet someone and fall in love. You meet your first love and think that they're your soulmate but actually turns out it's a completely different person that you would never expect." said Johnny.
"Tell me about it."
"I bet you and Lucas will be one happy couple."
"Yeah- wait what? How do you know?"

Johnny took a deep breath.

"Yesterday, in the changing rooms when we were talking I noticed your soulmate tattoo. I really didn't mean to snoop around your life like that but please know that your secret will be safe with me and I won't tell anyone about it."
"Well, thank you for saying you'll keep it a secret. I really appreciate it."
"Does anyone else know?"
"Only you, Doyoung and Haechan know."
"Haechan? How come you told him?"
"I didn't. He just somehow figured it out."
"He's a smart guy."
"True. He may try to look like a slacker but he's actually really smart and professional."

Jungwoo knew his secret was safe with Johnny. He doesn't really have proof that Johnny id a trustworthy person since he never told him any big secrets but he just has a gut-feeling that he can trust him.