♤Your Love Will Always Stand Out♤

It's morning again.Lucas woke up after his 1 hour sleep.He doesn't really have anything to do.It's Saturday so his friends are all probably just staying home.Sunday is usually the day for hanging out.
He was about to get on with getting up from his bed until he got a message.

kim_doyoung:
Listen up you lil shit
Tomorrow is Jungwoo's birthday
I don't think you knew that so I'm taking you shopping for that

lucas_xx444:
uhm ok???
what time???

kim_doyoung:
I'm in front of your house right now hoe
Save me
Haechan ,Renjun and Kun are with me too
Renjun got sick of Haechan talking so much so he punched him and then Haechan also punched him and now Kun is giving them a lecture

lucas_xx444:
are you actually surprised

kim_doyoung:
Well, no
Dude get your ass over here faster
Or else I'm leaving all of you behind

lucas_xx444:
dude i woke up 2 seconds ago
i need to change

kim_doyoung:
Smh

Lucas got dressed and headed out the front door.When he opened the door he saw Doyoung face palming himself, Haechan crying, Renjun looking done and Kun yelling at Haechan and Renjun.

After 2 minutes, Kun was done with his lecture and they finally got going.

"Man, I'm really hungry.Can we go eat something first?"asked Lucas.
"Yeah, sure.We can eat in the mall's food court."said Doyoung.
"I'm down for some McDonald's!"said Haechan.

The boys walked to the center of the city, where the mall and main parts are.Lucas lives quite near so it wasn't a lot to walk.
They walked in the mall and got to the food court.

"Okay, who's hungry right now?"asked Doyoung.

Lucas, Renjun and Haechan raised their hand.

"Well, I'm starting to get a little hungry too so it's better if we all eat now.Plus, we won't get hungry later on if we eat now."said Doyoung.

Doyoung walked towards the counter and looked like a mom ordering for her children and Kun.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, their number gets called out and Doyoung goes to grab the tray.

They ate while talking and laughing loudly.Since they were hungry they finished fast.

"Okay, what do you guys wanna get Jungwoo?"asked Doyoung.

Everyone looked in other directions, trying to avoid eye contact, not knowing how to respond.

"Wow, you guys are useless."said Doyoung.
"Well, what did you get him?"asked Haechan.
"I got him a thingy for a book so you don't lose the page you were on.Seeing him bend the corners of pages triggers me."said Doyoung.
"Maybe he might like drawing supplies?"asked Renjun.
"Just because you like being artsy that doesn't mean he's also artsy."said Kun.
"Well, what if we all split and try to find something?"asked Lucas.
"You see, this is where I wonder where your braincells are half of the time.You gave such a smart idea now but last night you were on about wifi particles."said Doyoung.
"Okay but I don't think we should trust Haechan and Renjun all by themselves in a mall."asked Kun.
"If I trust Lucas by himself, we should trust those two too.Plus, they have wifi and our phone numbers."said Doyoung.
"Hey!Took full offense."said Lucas.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever.Anyways, let's split.See you guys later."said Doyoung.