♤How Can I Do This♤

Jungwoo stared at it with panic. Million thoughts were running through his head.

He put his sleeve back down and started pacing around the bathroom.

Why him?Why a boy?Why did this happen to me?Why?

"Anyways, I hope your soulmate will be a nice, smart, rich girl."

A girl.

It's not a girl.

She'll find out.She'll be mad.She'll hate me.My mom will hate me.Why is it you?Out of all of the people it could be, why did it have to be you?

Jungwoo started tearing up.He was getting really stressed.About him coming home, about him seeing Lucas, about everything.

Doyoung's mother senses were tingling so he decided to check up on him.He gently knocks on the door.

"Jungwoo, can I come in?It's me, Doyoung."

Jungwoo knew he needed a friend.He unlocked the door and peaked through the door.

Doyoung walked in and noticed the younger's puffy eyes.He knew something was wrong but he didn't wanna force Jungwoo.They sliently hugged for a while until Jungwoo lightly tapped Doyoung on his shoulder to let go.

Doyoung let go.Jungwoo took a deep breath and put his sleeve up, revealing his tattoo.Doyoung's eyes widened as he read the name.It was a boy and it was Lucas.
Jungwoo slowly put his sleeve down.

"My mom said she hopes it's a nice girl.It's not a girl.I wish it was a girl."said Jungwoo.
"Jungwoo, it's not the end of the world.If anything happens, I'm here with you.I will forever be here with you.I will always help you."said Doyoung, wiping off Jungwoo's tear with his thumb.

The two boys hugged again and Jungwoo let it all out again.He burried his face in the older's chest.Doyoung just let him get it all out.Jungwoo was calming down a bit and his crying stopped.

"Wanna come back now?"asked Doyoung, whispering.
Jungwoo shook his head.
"My eyes are probably really puffy right now."said Jungwoo, looking up at Doyoung with his puffy eyes.

Jungwoo broke the hug and walked up to the sink.He opened the cold tap and splashed some cold water on his face.His puffy eyes weren't as noticeable.

"Can you tell I cried?"asked Jungwoo.
"No.Not at all."said Doyoung.
"We can go out now."
"Okay."

Doyoung walked out first.Jungwoo was still a bit hesitant and was peaking through the door.

"So?Where's Jungwoo?"asked Ten.
Jungwoo slowly came out and everyone cheered.
"So, who's the lucky one?"asked Yuta.
"Is it someone from this room?"asked Haechan.

Jungwoo just stared into space, fidgeting with his fingers.

Doyoung knew better than to tell them.It wasn't his place to say it.Especially that Haechan is right.

"We're just teasing you, Jungwoo.You don't have to tell."said Kun.
"Way to ruin the fun."said Haechan.
"If Jungwoo hyung doesn't wanna say it then don't force him."said Jaemin.

Jungwoo quietly sat on the floor, next to Lucas.Renjun was already asleep.Or trying to.The others were being too loud.

Evetually, they all fall asleep, one after another.

Morning came.Well, really early.

"I ain't getting any sleep 'cause of y'all!Y'all ain't getting any sleep 'cause of me!"yelled Renjun, banging two pans together in order to wake the others up.