♤I Bet You Never Had It Like This♤

Jungwoo woke up.He wasn't feeling well though.He woke up with the biggest headache and he couldn't breathe through his nose.

He tried to get up but his vision immediately went black, the headache got worse and he fell back in his bed.

He knew he couldn't go to school like this.He can't even get up from his bed.Let alone walk to school.

He gave up.No school today.He picked up his phone to call Doyoung to tell him.

"Yes?"asked Doyoung.
"Doyoung, I don't feel well.I can't come to school today."said Jungwoo in a sick voice.
"I'll tell the teachers then.Hope ypu get well soon!Goodbye."
"Goodbye."

Doyoung hung up.

Jungwoo evetually crawled out of bed.He was ready to walk downstairs to just sit on his couch until he suddenly feels better but he's too cold.He got his blanket and put it over him and slowly walked down the stairs.It was painful.

He sat on the couch with his blanket over him.He looked like those memes. He ended up watching some Netlfix on his own for the next hours.

~

"Jungwoo's sick so he couldn't come today."said Doyoung.
"Shit happens."said Ten.
"He probably didn't have a coat yesterday."said Taeyong.

In the end, they started talking about something else.Meanwhile, Lucas was texting someone.

lucas_xx444:
hi
are you ok

kim_jungwoo:
could've been better
but it's gonna be okay
miss me? :)

lucas_xx444:
wow
cheese

kim_jungwoo:
you mean cheesy?

lucas_xx444:
yeah lmao

kim_jungwoo:
at this point you can literally create another language lol
i-is that what you're doing?
👀

lucas_xx444:
shh 👀
anyways after school im coming over to take care of you

kim_jungwoo:
first of all:aww
second of all:pls dont
thrid of all:you? taking care of someone?
not to be rude, but 4 days ago you got a coat hanger stuck up your nose

lucas_xx444:
wow

kim_jungwoo:
:(

lucas_xx444:
caN yOu tRuSt mE

kim_jungwoo:
i dO

lucas_xx444:
dOeSnT sEeM liKe iT

kim_jungwoo:
:(

lucas_xx444:
jkjk
am i coming over?you'll have to find out 👀

kim_jungwoo:
o no

~

Jungwoo didn't want Lucas to come over.He didn't want his soulmate to see him like this.Not like he has a choice now.He patiently waits.