♤Is It Christmas Yet♤

It was the day before Christmas, December 24th. The boys finished their exams for this term and got on break a week ago.

Some of them already have their Christmas Trees up, some are doing it right now, whether it's with their family or a loved one. However, someone named Kim Jungwoo is currently in town with his whole payment from 2 weeks that he 'forgot' to give to his mom.

He's spinning around in every store in the mall, trying to find something for his dear friends. So far he bought Doyoung another diamond painting (since he knows he loves those) and he bought gay manga for Yuta, because he thinks it'll be funny.

He doesn't even know how or when he got this many friends. All he remembers is him being forced to talk to Doyoung in class in middle school, Doyoung asking him if he wants to have lunch with him and his friends and then he accepted and it became part of his daily routine to go to lunch with 'Doyoung's friend group'. Who knew that later on these 21 guys would stick together until high school? Jungwoo totally didn't. He didn't even think 'Doyoung's friend group' could become 'my friend group'.

Anyway, he had something more important to do. He needed to buy the rest presents too.

Obviously, his priorities were Taeil, Xiaojun and Hendery. And maybe Lucas. Pretty self explanatory.

He walked in many shops and walked out empty-handed AND shocked at the prices. He thought that since it was almost Christmas the prices would be lower but oh, boy, was he wrong.

However, once he entered a shop he knows he can trust, as it is his 'comfort shop', he finally found acceptable prices for his low budget. He walked out of the shop with presents for half his friend group, still having about $15 in his pockets. He only has to buy presets for Jaemin, Haechan, Jeno and Jaehyun. He has absolutely no idea what to buy any of the above so he'll buy whatever reminds him of each.

Easier said than done, though. Finding one for Jaehyun was easy once he remembered he likes vinyls (or however you spell that) and knows a cheap place that sells albums and vinyls so that was nice and easy. However, he knows nothing about the interests of the other three he has left, other than the fact that Jaemin likes coffee, Jeno likes cats and Haechan is into Tarot reading.

Tarot reading! I could buy him a set of Tarot cards! Thank God I actually pay attention in the group chat.

But what about Jaemin and Jeno? He has the perfect present for Jaemin in mind but he doesn't have nearly enough money for that so he decided to call someone he knows he can trust.

"Hello?"
"Hello, person who contacted me through Mark Lee. I have an idea."
"Okay?"
"So you know how Jaemin likes coffee? I was thinking about buying him a coffee machine but I don't have enough money-"

"Ha, loser. Imagine being poor."
"Bruh. Not all of us can afford Teslas and private drivers and stuff. Anyway, let me finish!! I wanted to ask you if you wanna buyhim that present together? I can't  contribute with much money since I barely have any left and I need to buy Jeno a present too. Please?"
"Okay, fine. Only because I don't have a present for Jaemin so this saved my ass I was literally looking at the most wackass plushies ever on Amazon trying to find something for him. Anyway meet you in town in 10?"
"Okay. Thank you, Chenle!"
"No prob."

Jungwoo sighed in relief. He was saved. While waiting for Chenle he decided to look for stuff for Jeno. But, he got really stuck. He knows absolutely nothing about Jeno other than the fact that he's  homo and likes cats. Maybe he should be that one aunt who only buys rainbow stuff. That'd be funny but they're not close enough to do that, since Jeno might think it isn't a joke. In the end, he gave up and bought something really stupid that he knows he shouldn't  have bought.