♤Can I Do This♤

It was break time. Ten decided to make some small talk to fill up the empty silence. He made a few of his friends chuckle and a few smile. However, Yuta stays the same.

The bell rung. Jungwoo walked to his history class with Doyoung.

"So, today's your first day at work. How are you feeling?"asked Doyoung.
"Really nervous. I'll try my best."said Jungwoo.
"I'm sure you'll do well."
"Aw, thank you."

They walked into the classroom and a feeling of euphoria filled Jungwoo's body. The new teacher made him enjoy history again. He looks forward to it now.

He sits down and takes out his notebook and pencil case. He's trying to write the date and title in an aesthetic way. It doesn't necessarily turn out 'aesthetic' but it looks cute.

They're learning about the Holocaust. This time they're focusing on the type of experiments they did back in Auschwitz. It's disgusting.

Jungwoo tries to write down notes but all he can think of is Winwin and his job. The fact that the topic is quite disgusting doesn't help either.

The bell rung again. Jungwoo walked to art class and sat at his usual spot, next to Ten and Renjun. Renjun is all focused, like always. Ten is focused too but not as focused as Renjun and Jungwoo was completely clueless. Having 2 amazing artists sitting next to him wasn't quite great for his art confidence. When you see people drawing better than you, you get discouraged.

"Dude, I can't wait to buy something from that shady convenience store you're working at."said Ten.
"I'll be waiting for you then."said Jungwoo.

The whole lesson Ten was going on about some weird alien theory. In the end, he started going on about how pretty he is.

"Careful there. You might fall in love with yourself."said Renjun.
"Isn't that a good thing though?"asked Jungwoo.
"It depends. However, if you're Ten hyung, then the answer is no."
"Offended."said Ten.
"No one cares."said Renjun.
Ten pouted and went back to his work.

The bell rung again. It was lunch time. They all walked to the usual hang out spot. Yuta was finally getting a bit more comfortable and started talking with Donghyuck and Mark. Doyoung and Johnny were arguing over Johnny only protecting Haechan and always taking his side and the rest were just chatting.

The bell rang again. Johnny, Mark, Lucas and him walked together to class.

It's the same story. Mark is confused, Johnny isn't doing any work, Lucas doesn't understand anything and Jungwoo is trying to get as much work done as possible. He's trying to focus meanwhile Johnny is trying to throw him off.

Jungwoo had French now. All by himself. Well, Dongho is there too.

Jesus, he's probably plotting my murder.

Jungwoo walked in to class with his head down, avoiding any eye contact at all. He doesn't wanna even meet Dongho's gaze. Hell, he stole his job and then he would dare to smile at him? Who does that?

Jungwoo sat down, getting out his notebook and pencil case. He's nt really good at French but he knows enough to not make a fool of himself. Dongho, on the other hand, is really good at French.

In the end, the end of the school day has arrived. Doyoung was waiting for Jungwoo out side of his classroom, which is a first.

"Doyoung!"said Jungwoo, reaching out his arms to hug the older.
"Hi, Jungwoo."said Doyoung.
The two walked home together, like old times.