♤Should I Do This♤

It was officially the next morning,, meaning theres only one more day until Haechan's birthday and 6 more days until Winwin came back.

Haechan woke up with the worst headache he has ever experienced. His head was throbbing in pain. The pain was so bad, he didn't even wanna open his eyes.

Eventually, he did open his eyes and the headache just got worse with confusion.

When did I get home last night?
I don't remember anything.
Did I lock the door?
What if I kissed or went even farther with someone, a complete stranger last night?
Oh God, what if I was raped?
No, Haechan, you're overreacting.
Just calm down...
Hang on.
When did I change?

Haechan got up from his bed and almost fell back because of his headache. He was finally balanced and was about to walk out until he noticed a strong smell. Ot was alcohol.
Haechan turned around to see where the smell was coming from and that's when he saw last night's clothes and a piece of paper on top.

Haechan gulped and took the paper in his hands. He sighed and started reading it.

"Oh my fucking God." said Haechan, covering his mouth.
Mark Lee walked him home and changed him. His biggest crush saw him naked. Haechan's face turned red in embarrassment.
However, hos face suddenly changed to a gloomy one after remembering what happened last night.

Haechan sighed in disappointed. He was disappointed in himself because it still hurt. He was disappointed on Yuta for stealing Mark. He was disappointed in Mark for... God, he doesn't even know where to start.

Haechan decided to just stay in his bed all day long and ignore everyone.

Meanwhile, Mark's phone was blowing up with messages.

Jaehyun Hyung:
i swear to god mark
haechan was last seen with you
why isnt he answering his phone

Mark:
i dont know???

Jaehyun Hyung:
you really think im that stupid?
you walked him home
to your home
and now youre not allowing him to answer his phone?
that's really shallow, mark

Mark:
dude i swear i didnt kidnap haechan
why would i?
i dont have any reason to kidnap him
hes probably ignoring people, since he isnt answering me either

Jaehyun Hyung:
oh you think youre really smart, huh?
i know hes next to you, most probably sleeping
naked

Mark:
are you implying i kidnapped haechan and took advantage of the fact that hes drunk?
jaehyun, you know me better than this

Jaehyun Hyung:
youve got a point
i shouldnt accuse you of something like this
but why the fuck is he not answering?

Mark:
let me try to call him again
he isnt picking up
his voicemail came through

Jaehyun Hyung:
oh my fucking god
i live quite near him so i'll go check up on him
i'll update you later

Mark:
please do
im worried too
but my mom wont let me out becuase 'i stayed out too late last night'

Jaehyun Hyung:
sucks to be you

Yes, that did happen. 16 year old Mark is grounded because he stayed out too late.
He could've gotten home earlier if he didn't help Haechan but he had no regrets.

Of course, Mark had a plan. Eat lunch with his family so he doesn't look suspicious and then he sneaks out. Ot won't be easy but it'll be worth it. Everything is worth it when it comes to Lee Donghyuck.

"Mark! Lunch's ready!" shouted his mom.
"Coming!" shouted Mark back.
Mark sighed and got out of his bed. He put on his slippers and walked out of his room.

Surprisingly, he sees both of his parents at the table. He thought they argued again.
Mark shrugged it off and went to wash his hands.

They all sat down at the table. They quietly prayed and then started digging into the food.

"Thank you for the meal. Can I go to my room now?" said Mark.
"Sure." said his mom.
Mark got up and walked back to his room.

Since Mark's parents never snoop around his room they don't know he has a secret ladder hidden in the very back of his closet.

Mark fished through his closet until he reached the ladder. He opened up his window and opened up his ladder so he can drop it out of the window.
It was a very long way until he reached the bottom and he was terrified of falling but he's worried sick about Haechan so he will do anything he can to make sure he's fine.

Mark jumped off the ladder at the last step. He decided to leave the ladder there since no one would take it.
Mark started running towards his crush's house. The adrenaline was overflowing through his body.

And, just like that, the 20 minutes walk became a 10 minutes run. He was in front of Haechan's house, panting.
He rung the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. When the door opened he was met by a woman, probably his mom.

"Uhm, hello, ma'am. I'm one of Haechan's friends and I was wondering jf I could talk with him for a few seconds?" said Mark. His hands were shaking and he hoped Haechan's mother wouldn't notice.
"Wow, Haechan's getting a lot of visitors today, isn't he? This guy named Jaehyun left a couple of minutes ago. Anyways, Haechan! Donghyuck! Come here!" said his mom.
And they waited and waited until a very slow Haechan appeared. His mom left before Hyuck could notice who it was. If he did he would've told his mom he's a stranger or something.

Haechan's face turned bright red when he saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" asked Haechan, covering his face with his hands.
"I wanted to check up on you and make sure you're okay." replied Mark.
"Well I'm fine. I can't remember half of the things from last night but I'm fine. Why don't you go ask Yuta how he's doing now? Or was he a priority so you went to his house first? Am I just that unimportant?"

Mark couldn't listen to Haechan going on and on about about how little he means to him, when it's not true at all.
He got a thought but...

Should I do this?

Mark's brain is saying no but his heart and his body are saying yes. His brain is saying it's too soon but his heart is tired of waiting.

That's it. He's tired of listening to his brain and waiting forever. Mark decided to go for it...

And he kissed Haechan.

(A/N:this is turning into a markhyuck fanfic oops)