♤How To Make You Love Me♤

Jungwoo was almost back home.It was 7 PM already.Pretty late.

He was about to take the last turn until he noticed a sign on a lit up store.

We need new staff!
Please come in if interested.

"Wow.This is cliché.I'll take it though."said Jungwoo.

He walked in and already noticed that someone was already talking with a person behind the counter.He walked towards the counter.

"Lee Dongho.Hmm, where do you live?"asked the person behind the counter.
Jungwoo's heart dropped.
"Oh, I live near center."
"It might be a little bit-"said the person behind the counter, before making eye contact with Jungwoo."Hello!Are you here for the job?"

Dongho turned around and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Yes, I am.My name is Kim Jungwoo."
"Well, Dongho, I'll contact you later. Goodbye."
"Are you actually thinking of hiring him?We go to the same school and he's a fucking faggot."said Dongho.
"Unlike you, he's handsome.That would make people come here more often to see him and therefore we'll make more profit."

Dongho made sure to bump into Jungwoo's shoulder before storming off.

"Call me mr. Park.Jungwoo, how old are you?"asked mr. Park.
"I am 18."
"What times are you free to work?"
"Well, school finishes at 3 PM so I'm free from then."
"How does 4 PM to 6 PM sound?"
"It's fine."
"Well, you can start on Monday.I just need to take a look at your ID card."

Jungwoo nodded and gave mr. Park his ID card.

"Oh, you turned 18 just recently.Did you get together with your soulmate yet?"asked mr. Park.
"Ah, not yet.Working on it haha."said Jungwoo.
"Wow.You really will do well for my bussiness.Your face will make all the girls head over hills for you!"
"Uhh, thanks?Wait, so am I getting hired just because of my looks?"asked Jungwoo.
"This is the real world, kid.See you tomorrow."said mr. Park, handing Jungwoo back his ID card.
"Thank you, mr. Park."said Jungwoo.

Jungwoo walked out.He finally has a job now.It might've been unfair but at least he'll have his own money.Damn, that was easy.He got really lucky.What about Dongho though?

He walked in his house and collapsed on the couch.Today was amazing.He went to his soulmate's house and then he got a job too.He's really lucky.

"Wow, this feels like a movie!"said Jungwoo.

After a couple of minutes of staring into the ceiling, he got up and walked to his room.He changed in his pyjamas and already got in bed.It was only 7:30 PM but he was really tired.

He played a bit of Animal Crossing again and started doing some of his homework.He only did his maths and history homework though.

It was almost 9 PM when he finished. He put away his laptop and school stuff and started scrolling through Instagram, like he always does.

 He put away his laptop and school stuff and started scrolling through Instagram, like he always does