♤Please Forgive Me♤

It's oficially Haechan's birthday. For the first time, he forgot about it and didn't have a go at anyone at 12:01 AM for not wishing him a happy birthday.

He completely forgot about it. June 6th was usually known as Haechan's birthday but now Donghyuck has a different view on it.

The day I fix everything with Mark.

n/a gc name

full_sunnie:
donf bother to make a surprise birthday party for me this year
i have business to do lol

tenlee_1001:
literally no one cares

full_sunnie:
great news

Haechan sighed. He was nervous and excited. But what if he won't fix anything and he'll just make eberything worse?

No, he has to get it off his chest. It's been building up for the past couple of months and he can't take it anymore.

Haechan🌻:
hello
i know we're not on best terms right now but i have to tell you something

Mark🐔:
i'm listening

Haechan🌻:
in person.
tonight.
park.
the bridge.
8 pm sharp be there.

Mark🐔:
uhm okay
see you there i guess
Seen 12:43 PM

Donghyuck laid back on his bed. He was covering his face with his hands and was trying not to scream. In the end, he let out a few screams in his pillow.

His mother could tell something was off. It's her son's birthday and he was sad.
She had enough when he was spacing out while they were singing Happy Birthday to him and she decided to talk with him.

"Haechannie, I can tell something is off. You know you can talk with me, right?" asked mrs. Lee, stroking his arm.
Haechan gulped. He wasn't out to his parents yet.
"I'm fine." said Haechan.
"No, you're not, son." said his dad.
Haechan decided to be honest.
"Well, first of all, I need to make an announcement."

Haechan was glancing at both of his parents. He was fidgeting with his fingers and his heart was going 100 miles per hour.
He took a deep breath and tried to say it, but nothing came out.
He did this a couple of times until he finally gathered up the courage.

"I like boys!" said Haechan.
He nervously looked at his parents who had unreadable reactions. Their unreadable reactions quickly turned into smiles.
"Son, I'm really proud of you for telling us. We will accept you any way that you are. We will always love you." said his dad, hugging him.
"We will never hate you for being yourself. Being yourself is the way to live and as long as you're happy, I'm happy too." said his mom.

Haechan started tearing up but no tears came out.

"Are there any other things on your mind?" asked mrs Lee.
"Yeah, it kinda connects to what I just said. So, you know Mark, right? Mark Lee? A bit taller than me, black hair, canadian?" said Haechan.
His parents nodded.
"Well, I started liking him like a year ago. I was really clingy with him, to the point where other people thought we were a couple. Well that lasted until Sicheng, the chinese guy-"
"The tall, loud one or the one who can't really speak Korean?"
"The one who can't really speak Korean. Anyways, he left back in February. And he's Yuta's soulmate. Yuta's the Japanese one. Yuta was really sad in the beginning but he kept getting closer and closer to Mark, to the point where I think that Yuta likes Mark more than he likes Sicheng. And it hurts. A bunch of stuff went down and yesterday Mark came to check up on me and I was going on and on about how he should ask Yuta that since he likes him so much but then he... kissed me. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, a lot, but, for some reason I closed the door right in his face and now I messed up everything so I'm meeting up with him to make everything right and that's why I'm off."