♤Open Your Eyes♤

It was oficially Monday. Jungwoo woke up with a bad headache but it went away after a couple of minutes of sitting in bed.

He got dressed and for the first time in months, he ate breakfast before school. After he finished eating he got up and walked out.

He saw Doyoung and was about to call him until he noticed he was holding hands with Taeyong. He decided to leave the couple alone.
Hang on.
Taeyong lives on the other side of the city though so, did he sleep over?

Jungwoo kept having weird
thoughts, which made him blush. He tried to stop thinking about them ny slapping himself, however, it didn't quite work. Maybe listen to some music?

He eventually got to school. He waited at the entrance for a couple of minutes so he doesn't go in right after DoTae. He'll look like some weird stalker if he does so.

It was getting late. Jungwoo sighed and headed in. The first thing he sees is Jaemin holding hands with Jeno in Jeno's zip up hoodie pocket while resting his head on his shoulder. Why aren't they boyfriends yet?

Jungwoo greets everyone and sits down next to Lucas who was furiously texting on his phone. It was Chinese so Jungwoo didn't know what was being said.

"What's wrong?" asked Jungwoo.
"Nothing. Why?" said Lucas.
"You look mad."
"Do I? I really didn't know that haha. I'm literally just texting Kun weird memes." said Lucas.
Jungwoo chuckled.

With the corner of his eye Jungwoo spotted Haechan with his earphones in, all by himself, looking at something. When Jungwoo looked in that direction he saw Yuta trying to hug Mark, however, Mark is trying to reject him. Jungwoo thinks that Haechan probably doesn't see Mark trying to push him off.
He was about to get up and go to Haechan and talk to him but Jahyun did it first. Haechan had a better relationship with Jaehyun so he left them alone. Jaehyun knew what he was doing, right?

Homeroom felt like it was over as soon as it started. Jungwoo and Lucas walked together to English, Jungwoo holding onto Lucas' forearm.

When they arrived they noticed about 5 kids that weren't supposed to be here. When they saw Jeno and Jaemin they knew all of them were a year younger. They waved at Jaemin and Jeno and they waved back. Jungwoo and Lucad sat down.

"Okay. This class is a year younger than you but there aren't enough people in class to make a lesson so they're gonna stay here for this lesson, okay?" said Mrs. Kim.

Jeno and Jaemin sat at an empty desk in the back. Jungwoo didn't mind it until he realised something.

It's the desk next to Dongho's.

Jungwoo tried to stop worrying. Dongho wouldn't tell them anything, right?

It was the middle of the lesson. Jungwoo got bored so he decided to look behind him. He saw Jaemin and Jeno sitting how they were sitting before homeroom. He then looked at Dongho and noticed him glaring at them.

Oh no.

To Jungwoo's surprise, Dongho said nothing. At all.

The next lesson went by too and it was break time. They all met up at the usual place. Well, Doyoung, Taeyong, Johnny and Jaehyun were missing. Where were they?

"Ha! They're probably fucking." said Ten.
"Chittappon! Don't say that!" said Kun.
"Anyways, there's 4 missing, not just 2. So there's no way they're doing that." said Jungwoo.
"Jungwoo, sweetie. There's this thing called a gan-" said Ten before being interrupted by Kun putting his hand on his mouth.
"Don't worry about it, Jungwoo; it's unimportant. Anyways, how are you all doing haha." said Kun.
"Well, we're fine. Hang on, where are Jeno and Jaemin? Weren't they here a couple of seconds ago?" said Yuta.
"They went to get lunch." said Haechan in a monotone voice.