♤Please Don't Worry♤

It was morning again. The sun slowly rose up, replacing the beautiful moon on the sky. The dark shifted to light as adults are getting ready for their jobs, reckless teenagers are coming home at this hour, some are waking up for school, little kids are deep asleep and then there's Jungwoo who's still awake, desperately looking for a job, surfing the entirety of the internet in one single night. Or at least that's what it felt like. He didn't even notice the sunrise until little sun rays creeped up on his face. However, this didn't mean he was done. How could he face his mother after such a failed research?

On the other hand, his alarm rang, signalizing that it's time to get ready for his new job. He sighed and closed his laptop shut, leaving it on the page he left it off at. 
He was very disappointed in himself. How hard can it be to find a job? He wants to give up so bad but he can't. He promised something and he's gonna keep his promise, even if it's the thing that will lead to his death bed. He doesn't care about himself; he only cares about his mother's approval of her son. 

He got some different clothes on, got his backpack on and walked out of the house with his bike, skipping any kind of breakfast or packing lunch. He got on his bike and rode it to Mr. Lee's house.

When he got there, he saw someone dressed in all black walk into the house. He ignored it and knocked on the garage door, where Mr. Lee was.

"You again? I didn't think Id'd see you again."                                                        "Yeah, I am back."                           
"Here, take these. Come back after school to get paid."                                  "Okay! See you soon, sir!"

Jungwoo got on his bike and repeated what he did yesterday. It took him around the same amount of time to get everything done as yesterday.

When he arrived to school he was greeted by the same faces he has been seeing for a long while. He doesn't mind it though. The familiarity in his friends' faces makes him feel better about everything. 

"Give me back my Haribos!" yelled Jisung.                                                           
"Never!" Chenle yelled back.

Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Eventually Jisung caught Chenle but as he tackled him to the ground, the gummy bears fell on the floor. Jisung picked them up sadly and threw them in the trash can.

While that happened, Jungwoo and Lucas were quietly enjoying themselves. After the whole 'drama' ended they went back to their usual conversation about the 'frog guy' from Monsta X (Hyungwon).

"HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A FROG!" said Jungwoo.
"YES HE FUCKING DOES!"
"HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE A FROG?"
"YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THE FEATURES OF A FROG AND COMPARE IT TO THE FEATURES OF THAT GUY?"
"OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"
"What the hell did you just say?" asked Doyoung. "Where the fuck did you learn that from?"
"Oh, I wonder." said Haechan.
"Conclusion: Hyungwon doesn't look like a frog." said Jungwoo.
"Yes, he does."
"Fuck you."
"Not so innocent anymore, eh?" said Haechan.
"I always knew he had a secret side." said Johnny.

The school day was as ordinary as ever. As soon as the bell rang he ran towards his bike and flew off. He came back home with another $10.

"So, did you find any more jobs yet?" asked his mom.
He slowly shook his head, looking down in embarrassment and disappointment.
"Jungwoo, I know this takes some time but when will you find more jobs?"
"I'm trying, I stayed up all night looking for a well paid job that fits in with my schedule but I couldn't find anything yet."
"Well our house depends on you. If you can't pay the bills then we will be evicted."
"But what about your job? When will you get another one?"
"Someday. Now be a good boy and help me pay the bills, okay?" said Jungwoo's mom, putting her hands on his cheeks.
Jungwoo nodded.
"Good."

She left. Jungwoo then also went to his room. He talked a bit in a groupchat with his friends and then went back to looking for more jobs. It was getting pretty late and he was still scrolling and scrolling, getting more and more desperate as time passes.

At 4 AM, to his surprise, he eventually found a weekend job that pays $15 per shift. It was at one of those small, corner-bakeries that you only go to if you're really hungry or just really craving something sweet. He wouldn't be the one cooking as he doesn't have a lot of cooking skills but he would be the one selling the goods if he got the job. He wrote down the job details in a notebook and continued his search, once again, until dawn.

The sun once again signalized that his time is up and he has to go to his morning job and then to school.

Jungwoo quickly threw some clothes on himself and went downstairs to make himself a coffee, since he hasn't slept in 2 days straight.

In class today he kept dozing off and eventually fell asleep in English class.

"Jungwoo, are you okay? You seem really sleepy today." said Doyoung.
"Don't worry, I'm fine."
"Damn, the way you snored in English class though." said Ten.
Jungwoo luaghed.
"No, seriously, what's going on?" asked Doyoung.
"Nothing, I'm fine."
"If you say so."

He couldn't tell them about all the stress. They would get worried about him and he doesn't like that. If people knowing he's hurting hurts them then he doesn't want them to know when he's hurting, if that makes sense. He'll keep all his feelings bottled up and deal with everything on his own. He can do about that much. Plus, he knows most people have it worse than him. Or at least that's what he thinks.

In his mindset, telling people about his problems and dragging them down with him and playing victim is wrong and pathetic. He's only willing to talk about his problems after he's done with those problems and making jokes about them. However, that sometimes leads to people telling him to 'cut the bullshit' because they think Jungwoo is the most relaxed and chill person ever, since he never vents.

After the school day ended, he went to get his money and then back home.

"Any more jobs?"
"Yes! I got a weekend job that pays $15 per shift!" said Jungwoo, proudly.
"Only that? Well, congrats on finding another job but calculating all the momey you get from your other jobs with this one means that you'll get about $45 which is not nearly enough."
"I'll work harder to try to find more jobs and take more shifts at the convenience store."
"Well that's good."
"How about you? Did you get a job yet?"
"No, not yet."
"Not to sound like an asshole but are you even looking?"
"No, not yet. I will start looking soon enough."
"What do you mean you're not looking for jobs? Are you just gonna leave this whole thing on-" Jungwoo stopped before an argument could break out. "Anyways, when you do start looking for a job I hope you will find one."
"Yeah yeah. Now good night."
"Good night."

Jungwoo was mad but he doesn't wanna start any arguments with anyone. He doesn't have the energy for it. Plus, he'd probably get intimidated and just shut up and let his mom win, so what would be the point?

Today, he stayed in his bed until late because he was texting his friends. He didn't mean to though. He was only supposed to text people for like 10 minutes and then go back to his search. However, his schedule got a bit messed up.

Eventually, his body finally took control and made him fall asleep at 3 AM.