♤I Wish It Was Me Who Made You This Happy♤

It's the last month of autumn, November. People are already decorating their houses and stores for Christmas, as if there isn't enough time in December.

It was a normal Sunday morning. Jungwoo was finally free and could just be lazy all day and do nothing. He's just chatting with his friends, playing Among Us with them and other things.

"The impostor's Haechan!" said Renjun.
"Why is it me?"
"I think it's Haechan too." said Doyoung.
"Doyoung sus! I repeat, Doyoung sus!" said Haechan.
"How am I sus? I literally saw you vent!"
"That's what an impostor would say. Vote Doyoung."

doyoung was not The Impostor.

"Lee Haechan!"
"Kim Doyoung!"
"Everyone vote Haechan. I just saw him vent in Medbay." said Ten.
"Get to the emergency button then." said Mark.
"Haechan killed me."
"It wasn't me. I'm in Weapons."
"I saw Haechan do tasks so it can't be him." said Johnny.
"Are you for real?" said Doyoung.
"Everyone vote Haechan so we can finally finish this game." said Jaehyun.

haechan was The Impostor.
Victory

"This is all because of the ghosts' big mouths! That's it. From now on jf you die you can't speak anymore."
"Salty much?" said Ten.
"Guys, where's Lucas? He hasn't been answering my texts at all and a game with him would be so funny." said Hendery.
"I don't know. All I know is that I gotta go. I'm gonna go shopping for stuff we need around the house." said Jungwoo.
"Isn't that your mom's job?" asked Haechan.
"She uhm asked me to go. Yeah. Bye now."

Jungwoo disconnected.

Jungwoo got on a hoodie, got his shoes on and started walking towards the supermarket. He didn't have a lot of money to spend so he had to be careful to not buy too much or too little. People were looking at him with pity and disgust when they saw him sit in front of the products calculating if he has enough money.

He had enough money for almost everything he wanted to buy. Jungwoo put back some things he didn't necessarily need. He paid the cashier and headed back home.

When he came back he immediately put everything back in place. After he was done he jumped on the couch and just laid there. He almost fell asleep until he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

lucas_xx444:
hi
can i please come over
i really need to talk to you and tell you something

j.woo:
are you okay???
what happened????

lucas_xx444:
oh nothing bad happened its actually really amazing news
ill tell you whats going on when i get there

j.woo:
oh okay
see you soon then

Jungwoo looked around the house and realised how much of a mess it is. He started cleaning the house, sweeping the floor, mopping it, cleaning the top of the oven, cleaning the windows, cleaning the furniture and everything he could do. He then just had to wait for Lucas to show up, which wasn't too long after he was done cleaning.

Lucas knocked on the door. Jungwoo opened it and saw Lucas dressed up pretty fancy with a bouchet of flowers in his hand.
"Okay let me tell you." said Lucas, entering the house.
"I'm listening."
"So I ha-"