♤Am I Wrong♤

Haechan woke up.He immediately remembered what he read a couple of hours ago.He's trying to find a way to talk with Jungwoo about this.

Haechan's usually really straight forward but how can he be straight forward about this?Jungwoo will have so many questions Haechan won't be able to answer.

He still gathers up the courage to ask Jungwoo talk to him.

full_sunnie:
hi
me, you, your alone hang out place
lunch
i have something important to talk with you about

kim_jungwoo:
oh?
okay then
kinda sounds like youre about to beat me up lmao

full_sunnie:
nah, its not that

kim_jungwoo:
phew

Haechan got dressed.Yesterday he was at Mark's place so he stole a hoodie from him.Well, Mark said he could wear it if he's cold and he kinda 'forgot' to give it back.It's gray and really big on him.
He's wearing that hoodie and black jeans.

He got going.He lives about 20 minutes away from the school.He always knows girls and boys are staring at him.That's what built up his confidence.People showering him with compliments and staring at his beauty.

Many girls ask for his number, however, he always declines.He's never liked a girl before.The only person he actually felt romantic attraction to is Mark Lee.

He arrives to school, 2 minutes before the bell rings.He already goes to his homeroom class.He sits next to Jaemin.He's the only one Haechan knows and likes from the whole class, because they're friends.

The teacher is giving important lectures about behaviour and stuff like that.However, all Haechan can think of is lunch time.He would share it with the whole group, but he's not that evil.Yeah, he may be a brat but not that much.He has drawn lines too.

The bell rings.Haechan takes his bag and also waits for Jaemin since they have maths together.

They walk together.Haechan listens to Jaemin fanboying about Jeno.Jaemin really likes Jeno.Jeno likes Jaemin too but they're just too blind to see it.

Maths isn't that special.Renjun ocasionally calling Haechan stupid for not knowing an answer and Jaemin lecturing him after.

Haechan had computer science now.He's all alone in this one.He doesn't necessarily likes it.He downloaded CS:GO on the computer and he still didn't get in trouble.He always plays games instead of doing his work.

Teachers have always liked him.He may be a troublemaker but at least he doesn't interrupt lessons, which are the teachers' boggest concerns.

The bell rings again.Haechan can finally meet up with all of his friends instead of all of these people he doesn't like.

He sees Mark, sitting on the floor, looking at things through his phone.
Haechan stares at him for a few seconds.He admires his beauty.

Haechan's body acts on it's own and immediately walks toward Mark.He sits down next to him, getting really close.Haechan rests his head on Mark's shoulder.Mark doesn't mind it.

He was about to get clingy-er with Mark, however, he sees Jungwoo and thinks he needs some details.He gets up and walks towards Jungwoo, who was about to sit next to Lucas.He grabs his arm to get his attention.Jungwoo jumped a bit at the sudden, unexpected touch.

"Oh, hi."said Jungwoo, turning around.
"Hi.What's your last lesson before lunch?"asked Haechan.
"English."said Jungwoo.
"The usual classroom, right?"
"Yep."
"Okay then.That's all.Byee."said Haechan, slowly backing away.

He's about to go back to Mark but suddenly someone hugs him tight.

"Hi, baby."said Jaehyun.
"Wow.The baby thing again.Hi, baby."said Haechan.

Jaehyun let go and let Haechan walk to where he originally wanted to.Mark Lee.

However, time is against him.The bell rings.He now has art with Jaemin.They walk together.They start talking about a kdrama they started watching a few days ago.

Today's task is to draw someone important to you.Most people would draw their parents.However, Lee Donghyuck 'Haechan' 's mind immediately thought about Mark Lee.
Without even thinking, he starts with a simple sketch of Mark's face.It's looking okay for now.

He then gets on with the details and shading, making the drawing look more like Mark.He knows his face so well, he would recognise it in his mext life.

The lesson is over as Haechan makes a final stroke with his pencil.He hid his drawing so no one would ask him about it.

Next lesson is French.Apparently, he's so good at it, he's in a grade higher for that class.And fortunately for him, Mark Lee is in that class.Ten and Johnny are in it too.

He walks in the class and sits next to Mark, obviously.Mark starts going on about some weird theory.It makes no sense but Haechan listens to him.

They get a few words down in their notebooks but they mostly just laugh the whole lesson.

Haechan wasn't his usual self.He would make way more jokes and laugh louder, however, the time getting closer and closer to lunch time was unsettling to him.

The bell rings.Haechan's eyes widen.He knew he would talk with Jungwoo but at the same time he thought he wouldn't.

He walks towards Jungwoo's English class, just to see that they weren't dismissed yet.

Jungwoo sits in the middle front desk with Lucas.He notices they're talking about something but can't read their lips.

He sees them packing up.He looks at Jungwoo, then at Lucas, then at Jungwoo, then at Lucas.Jungwoo is indeed a clingy guy, who never came out as gay but everyone knows.He doesn't really have to come out, just clarify.

The door opens, however, somehow, Jungwoo and Lucas are the last ones out.They laughed so much and laughed so loud, they took longer to get out.

Eventually, they stopped laughing and finally got out.Jungwoo noticed the younger and waved Lucas goodbye.

"Hi, Haechan!Let's go.I'm really curious."said Jungwoo, chuckling.
"You have to wait until we get there."

They walked together, silence filling the atmosphere between them.
The closer they got, the more Haechan's heart was pounding.

Evetually, they arrived right in front of the bench Jungwoo usually sits on.

"Well?"asked Jungwoo.
Haechan took a deep breath.
"Remember the night you got your tattoo?Well, I did some research."
"On?"
"When Lucas touched you, your pain stopped, right?"
"Yeah?"
"I'll ask this bluntly;is Lucas your soulmate?"