♤People Change♤

It's been about a month. Jungwoo now has around 5 jobs. He has the one before school, 2 after school, a night time shift and a weekend job. He now makes around $150 a week. It would be a beginning but he still had the previous bills to pay.

"Give me the money."
"What, why?"
"So I can pay the bills."
"It's not enough though."
"It is beginning. So just give me the money. All the money you make go to me, okay?"
"Fine..."

Jungwoo handed her the money and left. He hopped on his bike and and went to his morning job.

~

Someone, named Lee Dongho, finally came back home after a night of drinking out and making out with different girls. His clothes reeked of alcohol and everyone could smell it.

Today, when he came back, he bumped into someone on his lawn.

"Watch where you're going, loser!"
"I'm sorry."

Hang on. He sounds familliar. Quiet voice that, in his opinion, sounds 'gay' and he knows the guy who works for his dad is named Kim something

"Kim Jungwoo?"
"How do you know my name?"

Dongho took his hood and mask off.

"Oh fuck." Jungwoo whispered to himself.
"So you're the loser that works for my dad? My dad told me that you're probably really poor and that's probably true. Let's check."

Dongho took out Jungwoo's empty jean pockets and laughed at him.

"Wow. Not a single dollar. How poor can one get?"
"Dongho, this really isn't any of your business."
"Oh, yes, it is. You'll see later. See you at school, fag." said Dongho, going inside and flipping him off.

Jungwoo could only think about how fucked he is. His stress level grew by 1000. He had no time to worry about it now though. He had a job to attend.

"Ah, fuck. Of course it's you. You never miss a day now do you?"
"I don't plan on missing work, sir."
"Well, you're a pretty annoying one, eh?"
"If by annoying you mean hard-working then yes, sir."

Mr. Lee grabbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"I will pretend you didn't say that. Anyways, here's today's newspaper. Bye now."

Jungwoo delivered those newspapers as fast as he could and then went back to school.

He has been noticeably getting more and more tired and not being his usual self but he wouldn't tell anyone anything. Not Doyoung, not Haechan, not Lucas, not anyone.

"Jungwoo, what the hell is going on? You're not your usual self and you haven't been ever since like last month. Kim Jungwoo, what is happening?" asked Doyoung.
"Nothing! I already told you I'm fine!"
"First of all, don't you raise your voice at me. Second of all, then why are you not your usual self?"
"Because people change, Doyoung."
"That's it. I am done trying to be a good friend. When you'll wanna tell me what's happening then I'll be listening. Until then, I'm done with this."
"Okay then."

Jungwoo walked off and went to his usual place in the school. He quickly sat down as tears formed in his eyes. He sighed as the crystal-like tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

He hates the situation he's in but what he hates even more is that he can't tell anyone because who knows what will happen. He hates lashing out at his friends like that. He hates lying to eveyone. But what he hates the most is his lazy mom that puts all of this pressure on his shoulders.