♤I Will Take Care Of You♤

(the song has nothing to do with the chapter. its just stuck in my head)

Lucas and Jungwoo fell asleep watching a movie. Lucas woke up and checked the time. It was 5 PM. Pretty late to be taking a nap. He then lightly shook Jungwoo to wake him up.

"What?" said Jungwoo in a sleepy voice.
"Jungwoo, it's 5 o'clock. You won't fall asleep tonight if you don't wake up now." said Lucas.
"Give me a second."

Jungwoo then opened his eyes and was met by Yukhei who had his face really close to his. He could see every single detail up close and all he could say was Wow. He's really that beautiful.

"Morning!" said Lucas, showing his big smile.
Jungwoo was trying not to squeal. Lucas was adorable. Too much to handle. How is he supposed to stay calm in a situation like this? He wanted to pinch his cheeks so bad.
"Uhh.. morning." said Jungwoo, desperately trying to look anywhere but Xuxi's face.

"Okay. Well now that you two gays are done being all lovely dovey, I. Am. Hungry." said Wen, from a corner of the room. She startled Jungwoo really bad.

Jungwoo was trying to breathe properly after getting scared like that.

"Jungwoo is malfunctioning right now but I'm pretty sure his answer would be something like 'Yeah, we'll start cooking in a second.' or something like that. Right, Jungwoo?" said Lucas.
Jungwoo nodded.

Lucas left Jungwoo on the couch and decided to go try cooking. He has been either eating instand noodles, sandwiches or eating out ever since moving to America by himself because he can't cook.

He decided to try to cook something that seemed easy. Chicken breasts with french fries. He started trying to cut some potatoes and it was going great. Now he had to cut them into the shape. Which is when he cut his finger. The knife literally went under his skin and it hurt.

Jungwoo, on the other hand, stopped zoning out and realised that Xuxi is in the kitchen all by himself.

"Oh, God. Lucas!" shouted Jungwoo as loud as he could, which isn't very loud. It's actually pretty quiet.

He jumped from the couch and quickly ran to the kitchen. He then found Lucas running his fingers under tap water and the potatoes who have a few red stains on them. Lucas smiled and waved at Jungwoo, who was staring with the widest eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." said Lucas, turning off the tap.
"Hang on, don't move." said Jungwoo.

Jungwoo then proceeded to walk towards Lucas. He grabbed his hand and started kissing his cut finger over and over again, in hopes that the pain would go away.

"What are you doing?" asked Lucas.
"I'm kissing your finger so the pain will go away." replied Jungwoo. "Is it working?"
Nope, Lucas' finger still stung like a bitch.
"Oh my God! I can't feel anything now! Thank you so much, Jungwoo!"
"Really?" asked Jungwoo. His face was lit up like a Christmas tree.
Lucas nodded.
"Yay! I'm so happy it worked!" said Jungwoo. "I will resume your cooking but your butt down. You're not cutting yourself again. I will take care of you." said Jungwoo, pushing Lucas down on a chair.

After many months of being friends Lucas learnt that it's not the best thing to try to argue with Jungwoo. He will pull the puppy eyes card and you will lose. So Lucas just sighed and did as he was told.

He then watched as Jungwoo did all of this cooking with a confused look the whole time.

"Don't worry, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. The only home cooked meals I ever ate are the ones Doyoung made." said Jungwoo.
"That's good to know."
"Anyways, after we eat we should take Wen to the park. She's a kid so she should enjoy being happy and running around, right?"
Lucas nodded.