♤Let's Hang Out♤

The snow outside is signaling that Winter has finally arrived. One more month and this whole year is over. A few more weeks and everyone is on break.

Jungwoo has 'learnt' to accept the fact that Lucas has a girlfriend. It's been about a month now, maybe a little over a month. It still hurts like a fresh wound but thankfully he had his friends who were very caring and helpful.

Now, the boys were thinking about only one thing. Making plans for both Christmas and New Year. They don't care about their exams that they have this month. They only care about that right now.
Obviously, some of them will be spending Christmas with their families but what about the rest? What are they gonna do? Well that's what they're trying to figure out for now.

"Okay, who's planning on spending Christmas with their families?" asked Taeyong, trying to help everyone make plans.

Jisung, Haechan, Jaemin, Mark, Chenle, Yuta, Jeno, Ten, Johnny, Renjun, Yangyang and Jaehyun raised their hands.

"There you go. Now the ones who didn't raise their hands can start making plans. Have fun."
"Wait, what are you doing?" asked Xiaojun.
"Well I have already invited Doyoung over for Christmas so I can spend it with both my parents and him and so he can finally meet my parents."
"Oh yeah, speaking of Doyoung, where is he?" asked Jeno.
"He has a pretty bad cold so he couldn't come today."
"Oh, I see."
"Anyways, I'll be going now. I have some business in the library to do. Goodbye my children."
"Goodbye."

The ones who were left would've started looking for a hangout but the bell started ringing before anyone could say anything.

First lesson for Jungwoo, Taeil, Xiaojun and Ten was a study period. Jungwoo wasn't necessarily close to any of the above but they weren't awkward at all.

"Dude, what the fuck is an XX chromosone?" asked Ten.
"I think it's the one for guys." said Xiaojun.
"Are y'all dumb, stupid or dumb? It's the one for girls, you neanderthals." said Taeil.
"So XX chromosone is for coochies?" asked Ten.
They all started wheezing.

"Uhm, boys! Quiet down! I shouldn't be hearing any chating this whole lesson. Not only you're wasting my time yelling at you but you're also wasting your time and everyone else's in this class who's trying to study." said Mrs. Yoon.
"Ah, sorry miss." said Jungwoo.

"Okay so XX is for girls and XY is for dudes, right?" asked Ten.
"Yeah." said Taeil.
"Hell yeah, my brain gets getting bigger and bigger each second that passes."
"Whatever you say, my guy." said Xiaojun.

"Wait so what's the quadratic formula?" asked Xiaojun.
"I don't know. Jesus Christ, why do y'all keep asking questions? Have you not written down anything at all for the past 4 months?" said Taeil.
"Well not everything."
"Just Google it up or something." said Jungwoo.
"Yeah, you've got a point." said Ten.

"Boys in the back! Again! This time you guys are on your phones? Unacceptable! Give me your phone right now!" said Mrs. Yoon.
"Miss, I'm literally just Googling questions." said Ten.
"Really? Let me see."

Ten showed her the phone filled with pictures of the quadratic formula.

"Okay, then. This is the last warning before I write your name on the board. All of you."

"That's so unfair! The guy mext to us is literally playing Among Us but she's yelling at us?" said Xiaojun.
"I know. Let's just try to focus, I guess." said Jungwoo.
"To Hell with this! Fuck Mrs. Yoon. There, I said it." said Ten.
"For once you said something correct." said Xiaojun.