♤I Love Spending Time With You♤

It's been a couple of weeks since the fight. Jungwoo's black eye completely healed alongside with some bruises but he still had some very small cuts.

It was now weekend, after Jungwoo's job. Thankfully, he only had one job in the weekend. He could finally rest. Of course, his mother wasn't very okay with the idea of her son not being at work constantly but she was done talking about this.

Jungwoo was on the couch, being bored and scrolling through Instagram until he got a message from Lucas.

lucas_xx444:
hello
i have something to say

j.woo:
spill

lucas_xx444:
so you know how im in love with exo

j.woo:
you mean WE are in love with exo
but go on

lucas_xx444:
well
listen
theyre gonna have a concert on october 29th so i wanted to get a ticket for myself and i accidentally bought two

j.woo:
first of all,
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY MEANT TO BUY ONE WHAT ABOUT ME
second of all,
HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY BUY TWO TICKETS
third of all,
HOW TF DID YOU BUY TWO TICKETS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING WHILE PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO GET ONE
fourth of all,
omg exo SuNbAeNiMs 😳

lucas_xx444:
fifth of all,
do you wanna come with me

j.woo:
OH MY GOD YESSSS
*pretends to not know you were gonna ask me to go with you*

lucas_xx444:
well if you knew i guess i can ask johnny to come with me...

j.woo:
NO I'LL BE COMING IM SORRY

lucas_xx444:
okay good

j.woo:
hang on let me check my calendar

Jungwoo checked the calendar on his phone and noticed that the 29th is on a Friday, meaning he has all of his jobs to do. He'll have to throw in a lie to not go to work, which will probably make his mom mad but he really wants to go to the EXO concert. He's been an EXO fan ever since they debuted and he has never been to one of their concerts. He is dying to go to one and having this opportunity in front of him, he couldn't say no to it.

j.woo:
yup, im free then

lucas_xx444:
YAYYYY
I CANT WAIT

j.woo:
ME NEITHERRRRR

Jungwoo was patiently counting the days and hours until he would get to see his favourite group. He was very excited but nervous for the lies he's gonna have to throw in, and how he's gonna get yelled at and most probably slapped if his mom finds out.

It was officially the day of. Both Lucas and Jungwoo called in sick at school and Jungwoo called to all of the jobs he had that specific day. He felt a guilty happiness since he lied to every job he has only to go to an EXO concert but at least he's seeing his favourite band tonight with Lucas too.

Lucas and Jungwoo met up at the place they said they would meet at and started walking.

"I'm so excited!" said Jungwoo.
"Me too. I've been a fan ever since they debuted." said Lucas.
"Same."
"Really? Cultured."
"I'm very cultured as you can see."
"Totally, Mr. 'Strawberry milk is the best flavoured milk' "
"Because it is. You're just uncultured."
"Me? We all know chocolate milk is the best one."
"No. Strawberry milk."
"Chocolate milk."
"Strawberry milk."
"Chocolate milk."