♤Why Is It You♤

Jungwoo woke up again.The 2nd time he woke up that day, again.He woke up feeling a tingle in his forearm but didn't pay attention to it.

He was about to go back to sleep until his phone started blowing up.

Doyoungie:
Happy birthday :)
Don't forget you're coming to my house today

Kim Jungwoo:
aww thank you :)
also how could i forget?

Doyoungie:
The door is already open btw

Kim Jungwoo:
oki
see ya :)

Doyoungie:
See ya

Jungwoo was excited.He hasn't went to Doyoung's house in a long time.
He got dressed and looked at the clock.It showed 10:26 AM.He still had some time so he ate breakfast while checking all of his notifications.

He noticed Lee Dongho commented on his post again.And of course it was something mean.But this time someone stood up for him.

Lucas.

Jungwoo smiled when he saw that Lucas stood up for him.It made him really happy.

After he was done eating he washed the dishes and then sat on he couch.He was trying to kill 2 hours until he's supposed to leave.He decided to watch a random Netflix show he probably won't watch ever again.

He was a couple of minutes into the show until he heard someone come down the stairs.It was his mom.
She looked at her son with a big smile on her face.

"Jungwoo!Happy birthday!"she said, hugging Jungwoo.
She pinched his cheek.
"Ow, don't do that, mom!"said Jungwoo, chuckling.
"How are you feeling?"
"The same."
"Wow.You're 18 now!"
"I feel old."
"Don't say that!You're still young!"

"Anyways, I hope your soulmate will be a beautiful, smart, rich girl."said Jungwoo's mom.

"Uhm, yeah.Oh, by the way, I'm hanging out with Doyoung today."
"Okay.I'll get going now.They called me at the office.Bye!Take care!"
"You too!"

She went out.

Jungwoo looked at the clock.11:54 AM.
He watched almost 1 more episode until 12:45 PM.

He got up, put in one earphone and walked out.He was really excited.

Once he arrived in front of the house he stopped his music and put his phone in his pocket.

He opened the door and suddenly all of his friends jumped out and yelled Happy birthday.

Jungwoo was surprised.He's never had a surprise birthday party before.He started tearing up.

"Oh no, he's crying."said Haechan, chuckling.
Doyoung came up to Jungwoo to hug him.

After like 2 minutes he stopped tearing up.

"Okay, now, let's get this started, shall we?"said Haechan.
"Let's start wih beer pong.However, since Mark, Haechan, Renjun and Jaemin are underaged, they'll be the judges."said Doyoung.
"Okay but, where's the music?"asked Renjun.
"I'm on it."said Ten, connecting his laptop to the speakers.He started playing Wow by Post Malone.