♤I Will Wait For You♤

win_win:
Yuta please respond
It's urgent
Read 1:23 AM
Yuta, i dont have time for this
We need to solve this as quick as possible
It's about our relationship

yuu_taa_1026:
what is it

win_win:
we need to talk in person

yuu_taa_1026:
at 1 am?

win_win:
there have been times where we met up at 3 am because one of us was feeling like shit but i guess we can talk about it in the afternoon if you care about sleeping that much
town, 1 pm sharp
back alley between H&M and starbucks

yuu_taa_1026:
fine
see you tomorrow
love you

win_win:
no you dont|
no yo|
no|
love you too
Read 1:32 AM

Sicheng watched the video of Yuta and Haechan fighting over Mark Jackson Wang sent him again and again until he fell asleep. His sleeve was again getting stained red but he didn't care. It wasn't unusual.

When Winwin opened his eyes it was morning again. He looks to the side and notices a few blood stains on his white bed sheets. He sighed and proceeded to change his bed sheets. Nice way to start off his morning.

He changed in a black sweatshirt and black jeans. He then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

His parents were out so he was all by himself. He spread some strawberry jam on bread. If his parents will ask him about the stains he can blame it on the jam. He's not about to go in full detail about how bad his soulmate has been treating him to his parents. Especially since they don't really care and he knows that. They accepted the fact that he's gay because they don't care at all.

Sicheng washed the dishes and started watching some Chinese dramas on the TV. He only had time for one and a half episodes because he had to go. He put on his shoes and walked out.

He put in his airpods and was listening to, what he likes to call "badass music". It's just music that makes him feel powerful. He needs that.

He got there first. He sat down with his legs criss crossed, waiting for his unlawful boyfriend.
Yuta was 10 minutes late. He wasn't huffing or anything. He has a Starbucks coffee in his hand that he's sipping on.

Yuta wanted to go hug his boyfriend but his boyfriend didn't. He pushed him off.

"No. Not right now." said Sicheng.
"Winwin-" said Yuta.
"Don't 'Winwin' me, Yuta! You're 10 minutes late because you wanted to get coffee. And that's only the cherry on top."
"What do you mean, baby?"
"Don't call me baby. You know damn well what you did. Or should I remind you?" said Winwin, taking out his phone.

He showed Yuta the video Jackson sent him. Yuta scoffed.

"I was drunk!" said Yuta.
"Doyoung told me what went down. All of it. Do you understand the pain I'm in? The pain gets bigger and bigger each day that passes. Did that kiss mean nothing to you? Was it that meaningless? And don't you dare pull a k-drama and kiss me to make me shut up because that won't work on me."
"What pain, Sicheng? What pain?"
Sicheng rolled up his sleeve, revealing his soulmate tattoo. "Nakamoto Yuta 26/10/96" was written but the once black ink is deep, red scars.
"This pain!" yelled Sicheng. Tears were forming in his eyes.

Yuta's eyes widened. He didn't understand what was going on but he understood one thing. It's his fault.

"Sicheng, I am so sorry-" said Yuta, reaching out for a hug, which Winwin denied.
"I can't accept your apology right now, Yuta. Not forgiving you will hurt even more but I can't forgive someone who did this to me this easily. I hope you understand."
"Are you saying you want to break up with me?" asked Yuta.
"I never said that. I just want a break. Maybe we'll both realise how much we need each other."
Yuta sighed.
"That's okay. I understand. I will wait for you. Let me walk you home." said Yuta.
"Let's go then." replied Winwin.

The walk was dead-silent. The once "no space between them" couple had a 2 meters distance between them. Good thing Winwin lives pretty close or else they both would've boiled in the awkward atmosphere.

They reached Winwin's house. Yuta kissed his cheek and this time Sicheng didn't push him off. Both of their tattoos started to tingle but didn't say anyhing about it.

"Goodbye, Sicheng. See you soon hopefully." said Yuta.
"Bye!" said Winwin, waving while entering his house.

Winwin sighed. He did wanna forgive Yuta and be a happy couple again but he couldn't.

-3 weeks later-

Sicheng was sitting in his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"I miss him." said Winwin to himself. "I forgive him for what he did."

And so, Sicheng grabbed his phone and made a phone call.

Calling Yuta❤...
0:00

"Hello?" said Yuta.
Sicheng smiled at hearing his boyfriend's soft voice.
"Hi! Can we meet up in 10 minutes? It's important." said Winwin.
"Sure. Where?"
"Park. Our happy spot."
Yuta and Winwin both broke into a huge smile. Their spot, where Yuta confessed to loving Sicheng.
"Okay! See you in 10! Bye!" said Yuta.
"Bye!"

Winwin got ready and in 2 minutes he was on his way to the happiest place. It was their safe spot.

Sicheng made sure to sit in the exact same place where their souls connected. After like 3 minutes Yuta came running. They both came under 10 minutes.

Yuta was panting. It took him a while to be able to say something without feeling like he's gonna die.

"Hi." said Yuta, breathing heavily.
"Hi, Yuta." said Winwin. "I'll let you catch your breath and then I'll start talking."
They sat like that for about 2 minutes until Yuta could finally say more than one word.

"So, what is it?" asked Yuta.
"Nakamoto Yuta, I wanna say this. I forgive you." said Winwin.
Yuta's eyes widened and started sparkling. Both of them started smiling brightly.

Yuta pulled Winwin into a kiss. Yuta put his arms around Sicheng's waist and Winwin put his arms around Yuta's neck. The kiss was passionate and powerful. The two pulled away when they ran out of breath.

Winwin's arm started hurting so bad for a few seconds. The pain was unbearable and he almost started crying but it went away as quick as it came.
He put up his sleeve in horror. He was terrified. What if his soulmate suddenly changed?
But that wasn't the case. His tattoo healed in seconds. They both exhaled in relief at the sight.

"Phew, good thing you're still my soulmate." said Yuta, chuckling.
Winwin chuckled too.
"Well, let me walk you home." said Yuta.

They were holding hands and their fingers intertwined. Winwin rested his head on Yuta's shoulder. Too bad Sicheng didn't live far away.
They parted ways after a quick peck on the lips.

(A/N:OK I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LUWOO DONT ATTACK ME FKSKFKA)