♤Were You Always This Beautiful♤

It has been a couple of days since Winwin went back to China. But they weren't as sad as they were when he first left since it already happened once.

Jungwoo woke up to his phone buzzing like crazy. It just wouldn't stop. Jungwoo yawned and lazily grabbed his phone. He was surprised to find Lucas has texted him a lot this early in the morning.

Lucas♡:
JUNGWOO HELP
HELP ME
HELLLPPPPPP
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD CHINESE GIRL
I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY COUSIN FOR LIKE A MONTH AND IDK WHAT TO DO
WHO THE FUCK TRUSTED ME WITH THIS WTF
WHY WOULD SOMEONE TRUST ME WITH THIS TASK
SOMEONE IS A PSYCHOPATH HERE
JUNGWOOOOOOOO

Jungwoo:
oh god
FIRST OF ALL BREATHE
second of all
DONT ASK ME IM USELESS

Lucas♡:
first of all youre not useless at all so stfu
second of all AAAAAAAAAAA

Jungwoo:
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Lucas♡:
SHE HAS BEEN HERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND I THINK IM GONNA DIE

Jungwoo:
OMG ARE YOU OK
LUCAS
LUCAS???
YUKHEI????
XUXI????????
thats it im coming over

Jungwoo sighed. He then started chuckling because of Lucas' situation but quickly realised he kinda got himself in it too now.

He quickly got ready and headed out. He put his earphones in and started listening to music to get him mentally and physically prepared. He got on the bus and got to Lucas' house faster than expected.

He sighed when he got in front of the house. He approached the door and was about to knock until he suddenly heard a breaking sound inside. This made him panic and he knocked a lot and fast until Lucad opened the door. He was relieved to see his soulmate's face.

"Oh my God, Jungwoo, what are you doing here?" asked Lucas.
"I told you I would come over to help you." said Jungwoo.
"You did?"
Jungwoo nodded.
"Oops, I couldn't see the message because SOMEONE took my phone and I have been chasing THAT SOMEONE around the house for the past couple of minutes." said Lucas.

Jungwoo heard a girly giggle from the inside. He then got a notification.

Lucas♡:
im in love with you

Jungwoo giggled at the message. He liked the message but he knew it didn't come from Lucas.

"Wen!" yelled Lucas after he saw the text. He ran back inside.

Jungwoo took this as a "come in".
He gasped as he saw what a mess his house was. Feathers from pillows on the floor, broken glasses and plates and that there's dirt in the house.

He heard someone running down the stairs. That person threw the phone aiming at the couch but it was about to hit the floor until Jungwoo caught it. The tiny girl quickly ran down the stairs to get the phone back from Jungwoo's hands, however, Jungwoo raised his arm with Lucas's phone in hand so she couldn't reach.

The girl started shouting something in Chinese and you could hear a loud Lucas shouting back in Chinese.

"Uh, nihao?" said Jungwoo.
The girl busted out laughing. You could hear Lucas laughing too.
Lucas was comig down the stairs, laughing. After he calmed down Jungwoo started talking.