♤Are You Mad At Me♤

It has been one week since the concert, meaning it's Friday again. Jungwoo did what he has been doing for the past couple of months and then went to school. There was a lot of traffic that he couldn't get past by with his little bike so he arrived to school right when the bell rang. He speed ran towards his class and apologised for being late. He took his seat next to Doyoung.

"How come you're late?" 
"Traffic."
"What do you mean 'traffic'? You live like 15 minutes away from school."
"I had some stuff to do."
"What stuff?"
"It's not important, don't worry."
"Well it sounds pretty important if you had to be up so early and made you so late."
"Nah, don't worry about it."

Doyoung frowned and said nothing for the rest of the lesson. He just looked annoyed (which was pretty much his default look, according to Jungwoo who analyzes every single feauture of a person and tried to figure out what they're feeling) but his replies were short and in an uninterested tone. Jungwoo knew something was wrong but he didn't know when or what to say to apologise for being a dick. Especially since he always apologises to him which just annoys Doyoung more. He just kept staring at Doyoung with a guilty expression, hoping that Doyoung would get the message. Obviously, he probably didn't since he's angry. Doyoung often gets annoyed by the smallest things, such as someone breathing too close to him when he woke up in a bad mood.

He had his first lesson which was history with Lucas. Afterwards he had English with Johnny and Jaehyun but in this lesson the teachers decided to make a competition between two English classes in the 12th grade. The other one had Mark, Taeyong, Xiaojun and Taeil in it. Honestly, Jungwoo's, Johnny's and Jaehyun's class won mostly because of Jaehyun's competitive ass and Jungwoo who actually pays attention to the story while reading in class. Obviously their other friends were salty and that's why they pretended (to some extreme) to be enemies in break.

Jungwoo almost forgot that he made Doyoung mad this morning but quickly remembered when he saw Doyoung frown after Jungwoo said something. What Jungwoo didn't know is that he over-analyzed it and Doyoung only frowned because he didn't understand what he said because of his quiet ass voice. Jungwoo, thinking that Doyoung is still annoyed said "Oh, nevermind." and that was the point where Doyoung actually got annoyed. He hated it when people said something that you couldn't understand and they just say nevermind. He doesn't understand why everyone does that and only to him. Doyoung was just looking around and noticed Jisung's scared expression when he made eye contact with him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Doyoung.
"Uhh nothing, hyung."
Doyoung rolled his eyes and sighed loudly.
"Hyung, are you...mad?"
"No? Why would I be?"

He wasn't being sarcastic. He's genuinely serious. He isn't mad and hasn't been. Why do people always think he's mad?"

"I just thought you were."
"Why?"
"Hyung, you intimidate me."
"What? I'm not even that scary."
"Yes, you are, baby." said Taeyong.
"How?"
"You just are." said Jungwoo.
Doyoung frowned.

"That's exactly why." said Jaehyun.
"What? What did I do?"
"You always frown. For half of my life I thought you were just always mad and that I shouldn't mess with you." said Taeil.
"Well I'm happy to know I'm somehow intimidating? Even though I'm not."
"I'm low-key scared of you." said Jungwoo.
Doyoung frowned at him again.
"SEE? YOU JUST DID IT!"
"No I didn't."

And for rest of the break they just argued if Doyoung is intimidating.

The lessons went by quickly and then it was the last lesson of the week. P.E. Jungwoo started hating it since he had to come up with so many different ways to get changed do he doesn't accidentally reveals his secret, especially with Lucas being in that lesson.

Since they were boys and the school likes stereotypes they played football. Don't you just love playing football for 2 hours until you get to the changing rooms that's full of sweaty and smelly boys?

Jungwoo tried to hide himself from everyone else as much as possible.

Too bad he was having a discussion with Johnny.