♤Happiness Is Short Lived♤

Jungwoo woke up to his phone buzzing.

chittapon's hair cult

yuu_taa_1026:
sicheng just got on his plane back to china

mark_lee:
hang on he what

yuu_taa_1026:
apparently his dad got a job back in china or smth like that so they moved back to china

kim_doyoung:
Wtf is this bullshit?
This is so much fucking bullshit
I'm mad now

full_sunnie:
well this sucks

mark_lee:
yuta, are you okay?

yuu_taa_1026:
im fine

kim_jungwoo:
i already miss sicheng

lucas_xx444:
damn

full_sunnie named the chat "i miss winwin hyung".

win_win:
i hate yall(except yuta) but i miss yall
yuta, i'll always love you

tenlee_1001:
AWWWWWW

yuu_taa_1026:
lets meet again someday

Jungwoo sighed. Today was already shit. Winwin left, he has school and he's nervous about his job after school. Sicheng's dad annoyed the shit out of everyone. Especially Sicheng and Yuta.

Yuta isn't the type to open up. He's heartbroken but he'll never let the others know. He has a hard time opening up. Whenever he tries to open up, it takes him so long until he says something. He only likes comforting people, not getting comfort.

Jungwoo got ready and walked out the door. He saw Doyoung so he decided to run to catch up to him.

"Doyoung!Doyoung hyung!"yelled Jungwoo.
Doyoung looked behind and stopped walking to let Jungwoo catch up to him.

"I could've kept walking so you better be grateful."said Doyoung.
"Wow.Rude."said Jungwoo."Anyways, how are you feeling?"
"Mad.Sad.Worried.Sicheng's dad could've denied the job."
"Tell me about it. I'm mad too."
"But Yuta though.I hope he's okay.Or that he'll be okay."
"You know Yuta won't tell us anything he's feeling.He'll just say he's fine."
"I know.He's always been like this."

The whole walk they talked about how sad they are Sicheng isn't with them anymore, how mad they are at his dad and how worried they are about Yuta. Esentially, just repeating everything they just said until they reach the school.

They go to the usual hang out spot. Jungwoo immediately looks at Yuta. He's staring into space with puffy eyes.
No one said a word. They didn't wanna talk about Winwin so Yuta won't be sad but they also didn't wanna pretend nothing happened and talk about normal stuff.

They sit in silence until the bell rings. They part ways.

Jungwoo and Lucas are sitting in homeroom. Again, no words being exchanged. Sicheng leaving really fucked up everyone.