1: Marriage?

Ignore mistakes, please

(I hope you are gonna enjoy this story as well)

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung huffed for the nth time, setting his blonde hair that he ruffled a moment ago.

"Mr. Kim.. argh please stop messing with your hair. We have to go to the hall in a few minutes." His stylist whined while grabbing the comb again to set his hair.

Taehyung didn't reply as he was trying to fight with his inner self. He moved towards the hall as he was ordered by none other than but by his father.

His father, Mr. Kim HyunSik was a well-known businessman. He was handsome even in his middle age. He was waiting for Taehyung near the stage and when he saw the blond coming towards him, he smiled and walked to grab his hand.

"My boy is looking so handsome.. just like me." Mr. Kim smiled and Taehyung couldn't help but smile too. Of course, it was rare for him that his father talks like that. He was deprived of the feeling called parents' love. His mother died at the time of his birth, leaving him all by himself with his father.. who always blamed the boy for the loss.

"Thanks, Dad." Taehyung smiled with watery eyes as Mr. Kim hugged him warmly.

"Can't believe you are getting married. But I hope that you would be a good husband and a proud to Kim's family." Mr. Kim said while patting his back and Taehyung felt a sense of uneasiness with the words.

He slowly pulled back and nodded his head. Mr. Kim again smiled and left to greet other guests.

"Hey, dude.. getting married. How does it feel to be a groom?" His old friend or most precisely his best friend Jimin chirped.

Taehyung smiled on hearing his voice and hugged him.

"Not so good... you know everything, Chim." Taehyung said with a sad smile and Jimin hugged him again.

"It's gonna be ok. At least Dad is happy with that. I just want to see him happy." Taehyung said in low voice and Jimin nodded his head, pulling back from the hug, he looked up at the groom.

"You are looking stunning man. I am sure she will be gonna fall head over heels for you." Jimin winked and Taehyung playfully smacked his arm. Just then he saw more guests coming and greeting his father.

He saw the father of the girl he is going to be married to. Rose, the girl he met a month ago and was settled to be married. He wasn't blaming anyone for that.. as he said he wanted to see his father happy who arranged the marriage for business purposes. Maybe, this way he could let his thirst for being loved by his only family be filled.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Why do we have to do it today? In such a rush?" Yoongi huffed while throwing his jacket in the back of the car as he was changing his dress in the same car.

"It was planned long ago. We have to do it like that.. now stop overreacting. If I am here on my own, it shouldn't be a big problem for you to follow my command." The boy in black named Jungkook snapped at Yoongi who just lowkey whined in response.

"Are you guys ready?" They heard another man from the microphone.

"Jungkook why you are going to do it on your own.. I can do it." Yoongi again said but Jungkook gave him a cold look.

He was a little surprised by the fact that the greatest Mafia... Jeon Jungkook was going to complete the mission.

It was just a simple kidnapping.. then why so much fuss?