39: Tears

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook looked at him with confusion, what do you call that emotion? He felt betrayed that Taehyung was siding with his father.

"Stay away Tae. He is a murderer." He said calmly, trying hard not to lash on the innocent boy but Taehyung wasn't ready to get that. He shook his head and stay rooted on the floor on his knees.

"N- no. Please. H-he is my father. Please." Jungkook frowned the way the other was pleading.

"He is a killer, not even a human." Jungkook said with gritted teeth and Taehyung let out a sob and was stumbling over the words. He knew the situation was very sensitive for the raven-haired but he can't help with his own emotions.

"He is my only family.. p-please" He again pleaded and Hyungsik was just staring at the blond who was covering his figure on his knees. Pleading for his life.

"Tae, get away please. I can't let him go this easily. I waited for years. I CAN'T FORGET THE DEAD BODIES OF MY PARENTS ALL IN BLOOD." Jungkook finally lost it and lashed out at the blond out of anger. The feeling of letting go of his only target and reason for this whole mafia thing was taking a toll on his brain.

Taehyung flinched at the yelling but inhaled sharply before starting.

"I- I know. But don't kill him like that-"

"WHY? Do you have any idea? That day still haunts me, I couldn't have a proper sleep in all these years. I always see my parents screaming in pain and I felt so useless. Those bloody bodies of my loved ones haunt me." Jungkook cut him and said the words as his voice wavered a bit. But he composed himself again, taking the hold of gun tightly, pointing at Hyungsik's head once more.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he got up with his shaky legs and grabbed Jungkook's hands and put the gun over his own forehead, getting him by surprise.

"Tae, what are you doing? LET GO!"

"NO! N-o. I- I promised that I will do anything to give you justice for your parents. So, here-" He said as he pressed the gun over his head more.

"Take your revenge." His eyes were already red due to all his crying and definitely due to high fever. Jungkook tried to move away his hand from his forehead but Taehyung hold him more tightly.

"You u- used me before, use me again to have your peace." Taehyung said with his shaky voice, eyes never leaving the black ones, staring deeply at each other.

Jungkook exhaled loudly at the word used. He was feeling that Taehyung was definitely hating him now that's why he was acting this way.

Thinking that he yanked his hand away from Taehyung's forehead just when the others' grip loosened due to emotions.

"It was a mistake and I regret it Tae. You know that I will never hurt you again." He breathed out and Taehyung chuckled bitterly and hung his head low, his tears were now falling on the floor.

"Y- you always hurt me K- Kookie." Jungkook's breath hitched at those words. He frowned and stepped closer to the blond who seemed in a daze.

"Tae-"

"You left me alone back then when I needed you" Jungkook silently saw those eyes that were spacing out.

"You hurt my soul... m-my self-respect." He bit his lip as he recalled his nightmare when Yoongi almost made him dirty due to his stupid anger.

"T- Tae-"

"You make me a fool using those childhood memories." Taehyung again chuckled sadly and Jungkook quickly shook his head as he tried to touch the other but Taehyung stepped back, looking up at those eyes that were now filled with so many emotions.