38: Blinding Revenge

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

All seems like a dream to the other, he felt the warmth spreading in his body as the older was continuously pressing his lips over his palms, mumbling the same words over and over again.

Apologies were leaving his lips like soft breaths, without any break, without any second thought.

But the single word caught him totally off guard when Jungkook clearly stated love.

He stopped himself from making any kind of sound and let the raventte ramble about all of his feelings.

"I love you so much that it hurts me now. The distance is so much hurtful for my heart Tae." A sob choked out as he pressed his forehead on the hand of the blond, who was sleeping in his view.

"I know, I am too much selfish to say it out like that, but I wish you to believe in the sincerity of my love for you." He pulled away from the hand and wiped his tears once again.

"I even don't know the way you would feel about me. In fact, you must hate me now after w- what I did to you." A sad chuckle left his lips. The unforgettable regret rolled on in his mind like a broken reel.

Taehyung felt his heartbeat racing but he also felt hurt by the last words. His brain also gave him a view of those torturous days.

Both minds were busy with the brutality of their fate as their hearts were beating rapidly on the soft touch, warmth exchanging through their palms.

..................

Once Yoongi informed Jimin about Taehyung and the whole thing, the latter practically begged for meeting the blond. It was only Yoongi to somehow calm the other in the situation.

After calming and assuring the safety of Taehyung to Jimin, Yoongi was finally back in his office, eyes fixed on the screen as he was waiting for a certain name to pop up.

He was going through all the flight schedules and booked seats.

"Oh, where are you hiding you rat." He muttered, definitely pissed on the long wait. He was exhausted since last night and now he was missing his soft mattress and pillow.

"Come out.. come out.." He mumbled, eyes moving on the list of all names and IDs. Suddenly his eyes brightened in happiness as he spotted the certain ID number and name. A smirk plastered on his face and he quickly dialed the number of his allies saying them to get ready for the mission.

"Gotcha!"

..................

Jungkook finally stopped crying after seems like an hour. He was silently sniffing after seconds, hands still attached to the other's as he softly played with those cylinder fingers.

Taehyung was silently laying on the bed, not even able to open his eyes, too much afraid to see the broken eyes and sad expressions of his Kookie. So, he let him be the way he was. After all, he did enjoy the touch on his skin. The affection, the gentleness, the care... the things he craved for years, how he could reject those?

Suddenly the moment was interrupted as someone entered the room after a soft knock on the door.

"Boss! We got him." The happiness was clear in those words and the next moment he felt Jungkook's grip lose over his hands and next he heard some shuffling. He was sure that the said male practically ran away from the room. The situation was so awkward for him. One moment other was crying like a baby, and in the next moment... well he was back as Mafia.