13: Compensate?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was standing while leaning on the window slightly. He was silently looking at the sky and then something hit him and he smiled through his busted lips and waved his hand over to the sky.

In the next moment, he started humming slightly and started the song his mother recorded for him.... before his birth. (A/n I changed the lyrics from SHE to HE because his mother wrote that for Taehyung in this ff.)

"He.. looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me~

I want some good day, good day, good day..

Good day, good day~

He stopped for a moment as he felt the same emotions spreading through his body... emotions he always feels whenever he listened to that song.. missing the warmth of his mother the whole life. His eyes slowly stung and he felt some warm liquid flowing on his cheeks... he cried... he cried in memory of his mother. Not because he was almost abused.. but because he was afraid.. afraid of being lonely.

He took a moment before starting again with his a bit shaky voice, oblivious of the raven-haired who practically forgot to breathe for a moment when he heard the song.

"This song," Jungkook muttered in horror as he recalled the memories... those memories that kept him a bit sane in the darkest period.

Gulping thickly, he quickly walked towards the source of the voice and his breath hitched when he saw blond standing near the window. His figure was clear in the moonlight of the full moon... he looked like an angel... a broken one.

Jungkook was too much shocked to do anything when Taehyung again started the song.

Looks like a winter bear, you sleep so h-appily..

I wish you a good night... good night.. good night..

Good night, good ni- ght ~

His voice broke again as a sob left his lips. He wanted to feel the warmth again, even though it was just through her voice, but he still felt her, close to her heart. He used to listen to her every night and now he just couldn't. Good nights felt like long gone...

Jungkook was drunk but after listening to his song, he was totally sober. He could feel the song... every verse... every word was the same, the tone was also the same, just the voice was a bit different... because of the age difference.

Imagine your face say Hello to me..
Then all the b- bad days they're nothing to me~

With you~

Winter bear

Ooo hoo oo~ ooo hoo oo~ Ooo hoo oo~

Sleep like a winter bear ~

Ooo hoo oo ~ ooo hoo oo~ ooo hoo oo~

Sleep like a winter bear ~

Taehyung fell on the floor, covering his face as he let out more sobs but muffled those quickly as it was a deep night.

"I- I miss you, Mom... I wish to be with you... I want you, Mom." He cried silently, letting his pain pour out like a river and Jungkook could hear him well as he was standing near that window.

"N-no.. it can't be true. He can't be him... he can't be.." Jungkook was just trying to shake off the deep feeling in his heart that he was wrong, wishing to be wrong.

"Flashback"

"Kookie... here listen to this... my mom recorded this for me..." A small 7 years old boy chirped in excitement, showing the device to the other boy.