9: Horrible past

Ignore mistakes, please

Share your opinions...

Third person P.O.V

"Flashback"

"So Jungkook what do you want to do on the weekend?" Jungkook's mother asked him politely... a 10-year-old raven-haired with a happy family. The younger just came back from Busan after the death of his grandfather. He was living with his grandfather since he was very young and now he finally came back to his parents.

"Um... what about a trip to our beach house?" The small boy replied after a moment of thinking and Mrs. Jeon nodded her head in agreement. It's been a while since they had a family picnic and now they just wanted to make their only son happy after losing his precious grandfather.

At the same moment, Mr. Jeon came with his old friend, Kim Hyungsik. The man who used to be with Jeon Junghyung for 2 years. They were sharing the same business for the past 2 years.

After evening tea, they all decided to have a trip when Mr. Kim also proposed to join the trip. He had a boy but the boy was never introduced to the Jeons.  Mr. Jeon happily accepted that and they all left for the beach on the decided day.

The sun was warming the sand while the sky was a bit cloudy. The cool breeze was refreshing the happy family. A little boy was enjoying the game with his mother as his father was taking pictures of his smart son and beautiful wife.

"Here dear.... oh.. catch it." Mrs. Jeon threw the ball to the boy but the ball went in the wrong direction and the boy pouted cutely.

"Aw.. it's ok my baby. Go and get that." Mrs. Jeon chirped as Jungkook pouted more but left nevertheless. Leaving his parents on the beach who were sharing a sweet romantic moment. Jungkook smiled widely but bit his lips in amusement. He just wanted to give them both a memorable moment, so he decided to stay at the back of the tent, a bit distant from the beach.

He saw his parents hugging and smiling while watching the calm water and feeling the warm sand.... making the small boy feel the happiness of his life.

But all the moments were interrupted when suddenly a black car stopped behind the house and two men came out with masks. The younger lad got scared as the two men were holding guns in their hands while marching toward his parents.

Just when those men rushed to his parents, Mr. Jeon turned back to face the person.. it was all so abrupt when the silence of the beach was erupted by loud gunshots... followed by two thuds.

Little boy gasped in surprise and suppressed his scream by covering his mouth tightly with both of his shivering hands.. tears already falling on his cheeks as he saw the trembling and struggling figures of his parents.

"I asked you in a simple way Jeon.. but you chose this way. I am sorry friend." He heard the very familiar voice as one of the men removed his mask when both Jeons stopped any kind of movement... showing no signs of life.

"Threw their bodies in water and find their son." The man turned back as he ordered the other man who quickly nodded.. and that's the moment when Jungkook finally saw the face of the killer.

"Hyungsik?" A very low voice came out of raventte's lips but then he realized that both men were searching for him. He quickly rushed back to the house and hid in the car trunk... still covering his mouth he heard loud splashes of water as the life in him drowned in the water waves with the dead bodies of his parents.