5: Fate

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook rushed back to the room where Namjoon was sleeping peacefully. He shook him harshly..

"W-what.. what happened?" Namjoon woke up with droopy eyes and sat up straight in panic. But all of his sleep was knocked out of the mansion when he saw Jungkook huffing with a horrified expression.

"He.. check him. He isn't breathing properly." Jungkook said, trying his best to keep his voice stern and Namjoon quickly took the cue and rushed to the room where Taehyung was kept.

"Damn.. what happened here?" Namjoon cried when he saw Taehyung's limp body on the bed while his legs were dangling.

He checked his pulse and heartbeat.

"We need IV.. he is totally drained out of energy," Namjoon said hastily while picking up the boy to lie him on the bed gently.

Jungkook nodded his head as Namjoon left to take the things he needed.

In a short time, his gaze didn't leave the pale face of the unconscious blond, some sort of feelings hit his heart but he bit back those as Namjoon ran into the room. Yoongi trailed behind him with sleepy eyes but his eyes shoot open once he saw Taehyung.

"What's wrong with him? Why he is looking so pale?" Yoongi muttered with a frown but his frown changed into a scowl when he saw Jungkook's face.

Namjoon quickly pushed the needle into the sun-tan skin of the other and started the IV. He took a towel and wiped away the sweat lingering on those blond locks and soft skin.

"I tried to make him eat but he refused. Of course, this happens because of that." Namjoon muttered as Jungkook sighed, he took a last glance over the blond and sprunt out of the room.

"Keep him alive." Both Yoongi and Namjoon heard his words before he disappeared into the long corridor.

Yoongi plopped on the bedside, watching the blond and Namjoon.

"He is suffering for his father's deeds. He is innocent." Namjoon muttered, eyes not leaving the sight of the unconscious boy.

"No comment." Yoongi rolled his eyes...

"Seriously.. why he is here when that Kim is still happy there?" Namjoon asked, giving his attention to Yoongi who cocked his brow.

"Who said that Kim is happy?" Namjoon frowned at his words and Yoongi chuckled.

"Well... we are getting what we wanted in the first place. You didn't notice that Kim is everywhere on social media with news flash... Famous Kim's son ran away from his marriage." Yoongi laughed after delivering the last line in the tone of a newscaster.

"This isn't fair.." Namjoon mumbled but Yoongi wasn't done yet, he scooted closer to Namjoon and bit his lips amused.

"Well listen more.. ahm. Kim Taehyung is suspected to run away with his girlfriend as there is no other reason to ditch his wedding with a beautiful girl." Yoongi laughed loudly as Namjoon sighed.

"Isn't it funny?" Yoongi chuckled after stopping his laughter while Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"Go from here." Namjoon huffed as he checked the IV again.

"Aren't you going to stay with him? He is still looking all pale." Yoongi pointed and Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah.. I am telling you to go from here." Yoongi rolled his eyes but got up and left grumbling.

"I pity this boy. I wish I could help him."

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Um.. can. Can we watch the CCTV video of that night?" Jin asked the manager of the hotel after a little argument.