31: Chaos

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung felt his lower lip wobble on hearing those words. He decided to end the call before breaking down right at the moment but he stopped when he heard the next words.

"You are like a piece of my heart that I was searching for years, you are the piece that made me complete.. and I am sure, this isn't just like friendship."

Taehyung was confused about the choice of words. If he wasn't a friend anymore, then what??

"T-- then? What are we now?"

Jungkook couldn't help but smile and wished to see the face of the other at the moment.

"Figure it out, my dear..."

Taehyung huffed, a bit due to anger on thinking something over and a bit due to all the puzzles the other was throwing at him.

"I can't.. we should be friends, right? What else we can be?" Taehyung giggled at the end of the line and muffled his voice.

Jungkook was amused by his reaction but asked out.

"How about I give you some hints?" When Jungkook heard a noise of agreement, he started again.

"I have very strong feelings towards you sweetie, a feeling that is hard to find and then very hurtful to leave. A feeling that makes us happy and sad.. make us greedy and sometimes beggar. A feeling that is so precious in this world.."

Taehyung gasped at that when he realized what he was hearing.

"Oh.. Aren't you talking about love??"

"You are wise enough my life." Jungkook chuckled when he heard Taehyung whining again, the younger was really adorable whenever he wants to.

"S- stop with these names.."

"Why? Are you shy?"

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up on that.

"N- no. W-- why would I be shy?"

"Oh, my innocent dearest... Don't you think that you had that feeling too... for me?" Jungkook blurted out and was satisfied when he heard a shocked gasp.

"O- of course.. I-I love you.. as a-"

"Not as a friend..." Jungkook inhaled sharply.. oh.. how much he wanted to confess right now... but the same insecurity stopped him again.

Taehyung waited but when got no response, he felt kind of disappointed. He wanted to hear the words the other was restrained to say.

"Whatever.. um.. how about we talk about it when we meet next time? We are going to meet as you said."

"Yes, my tata.. we will meet soon. Till then, take rest and don't exhaust yourself with work." Taehyung mumbled an ok and waited for the response again but even for a whole minute, he got nothing.

"Hello???"

"Um.. Kookie??"

"You there?? Aish.. are you playing hide and seek on phone?" Taehyung giggled at his words but quickly frowned again.

"Hey! JK???" Jungkook slightly smiled.

"Goodnight love.. have sweet dreams." Taehyung froze at that and the call ended from the other side, a loud thumping was all that he heard in the whole room. He blinked, once, twice, thrice...