36: Mine

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin was sitting like a statue after hearing all the things from the silver-haired.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked with concern as the other was showing no response, not at all.

Jimin sat there with the same blank face. They were currently in the countryside, near to Jungkook's mansion but Yoongi preferred to stay at a distance from the mansion for some reason. Both were sitting in the car, still.

"Park?" Yoongi again tried but Jimin was just staring out the window.

"Jimin!" This time he used the first name of the other while slightly tapping over his shoulder. And successfully he grabbed his attention this time. His heart clenched again when Jimin looked back at him with teary eyes and wobbling lips.

"T- that's why h- he had to suffer? He never did wrong. H- he was always so good with everyone, so kind." Jimin softly said as his voice came out quite shaky.

Yoongi stayed silent as he was looking into those orbs that were filled with so many emotions.

"Hyungsik.. That old freak!" Suddenly the aura changed into anger.

"Can't we just file a case against him? H- he should rot in the jail or-"

"Taehyung would get hurt by that... more." Yoongi gently replied, kind of concerned not to hurt the crying male with any word.

"Y- yeah. H-he is still keeping this secret." Jimin mumbled and sighed, wiping his tears as a new question hit his mind.

"Wait! D-did Jungkook do that? With Kim?" Yoongi shook his head.

"He was there last night but he just revealed himself and that's when Taehyung heard it all." Jimin nodded his head in understanding.

"We can find him right? Jungkook can find Tae?" A glint of sadness and uneasiness was clear in his words and Yoongi found his hand reaching over the other's cheeks to wipe a stray tear, so gently.

"He will. He is so into that blond." Yoongi muttered as Jimin just glared over him but felt a spark in his body at the touch. He quickly backed away, blinking his eyes many times as he licked his lips out of blue.

Yoongi also coughed a bit to avoid the awkwardness after retreating his hand.

"W- well. I don't know your name still. Should I call you by the name I gave you on my own?" Jimin mumbled and Yoongi tilted his head.

"And what is that?"

"Silver ball." Jimin said and bit his lip as he looked up to see the expressions of the male. He frowned when he saw the other's face turning kind of red as in the next moment he burst into laughter... clutching his stomach.

"Oh God. You are funny Park." Yoongi said in between his laughter and Jimin was in awe, the reason was that unique sound.

He smiled slightly at the words but cleared his throat to keep his stance normal.

"So, where are you taking me now?" He asked once Yoongi stopped laughing.

"Yoongi." Yoongi said with a gummy smile still on his face.

"Yoongi? Who is he?" Jimin again frowned.

"This," Yoongi pointed to his hair. "Silver ball." He again smiled.

"O-oh." A slight heat spread on the cheeks of the former as he averted his gaze.

"And I am taking you back to your house. I just wanted to tell you that Jungkook is not a threat to Taehyung, he was never. It's his own father and I promise, Jungkook will save your buddy and will find him before night." A smirk formed on the pale features of the other, and for some reason, Jimin believed in his words and mumbled a "hope so".

......................