37: Love so hidden

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Rose stood there with a horrified expression as the words started to absorb in her brain.

"Yours?"

"Yes. Mine. Since years." Jungkook said as he straightened himself.

"But how? Y- you hurt him. He is the son of Hyu-"

Jungkook grabbed her arm very harshly and yanked her forward with a jerk, earning a small gasp.

"Don't remind me." He said with gritted teeth and let go of her, causing her locks to bounce up and down.

She was definitely afraid of him, as she was aware of the dark side of the person standing in front of her. Too afraid to ask more..
.

.

.

Taehyung groaned as he felt the loud noise in the room and a sigh of sort of relief. He tried to open his eyes but couldn't as the headache was so much for that. He could feel the surrounding totally unfamiliar.

The man who saw Taehyung laying on the bed, covered with a blanket, quickly ran away to inform his boss.

"Boss!" He called for Jungkook who was having a sort of glaring contest with Rose, well she was trying to avoid his piercing gaze.

Jungkook looked up and the person gestured to him with a small smile. Without wasting a single second, Jungkook quickly rushed up to the room where that man pointed. He opened the door and his heart melted at the sight.

Taehyung was snuggling up in the blanket due to a fever and cold feeling in his body. His cheeks were crimson red and his lips were still red due to hot breaths hitting those soft lips.

Jungkook quickly moved towards him and slightly shook his shoulder to wake him up.

"Tae! Taehyung wake up sweetie." He tried many times and finally the blond slightly opened his eyes with a groan and Jungkook frowned at the way his lips parted from each other like they were sticking due to dryness.

Then he felt that his palms over the other's shoulders were feeling slight warmth. He slowly touched Taehyung's forehead and cursed under his breath.

"You are burning up!"

Taehyung was trying to clear his view by blinking his eyes many times.

Jungkook moved the blanket away from the blond's body causing him to shudder due to the sudden cold air hitting his body.

A slight yelp left Taehyung's dry lips when Jungkook slipped his muscular arms under his thighs and upper back.

"It's ok. You are safe dear one." Jungkook mumbled as he felt Taehyung slightly fighting. To calm him more, Jungkook leaned his face and kissed right eye of Taehyung so gently.

"Chim?" A very hoarse voice came out of his lips on the touch but then he felt that Jimin used to kiss him on the forehead or sometimes on the cheeks, also the voice was also deeper than his best friend's.

Jungkook pursed his lips, due to anger? No.. due to disappointment and sadness.

He decided not to say anything for now. Maybe he was slightly afraid that Taehyung might deny going with him after what happened last night. Without answering the other, he walked out of the room, keeping that petite boy very close to his chest, trying his best to share his body heat to warm the other.

When he descended the stairs, Rose felt her heart drop at the sight. She was about to walk to Taehyung but a man from Jungkook stopped her.

"What did you do to him? Why he is burning up?" Jungkook clenched his jaw to stop himself from yelling at her as Taehyung was kind of sleeping in his arms.