10: Submit

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was in the room, his tears stopped a long ago but the aching feeling in his heart was still there. It's been one or two hours since both victims left... yes victims... that's what Taehyung thought. He didn't think of himself as a victim anymore.

After thinking for a moment, he decided to talk with them. He walked to the door with his bare feet and knocked on the door softly.

"I- I want to talk with Rose and J- Jungkook." He said softly but to his surprise, the door opened by Namjoon who gave him a small smile.

"Let me ask him." The older male said and the blond nodded his head and went back to the bed to wait. Soon Namjoon came back and took him out of the room. Taehyung didn't dare to look up as he silently followed Namjoon. They stopped in front of a black wooden door as the dimpled boy turned back and gestured for him to go ahead.

Taehyung gulped visibly and with his shaky hands, he turned the knob and entered the big room, eyes focused on the floor but still, he could feel the dark theme of the room.

"What do you want to talk about, Taehyung?" He heard Rose and finally looked up to see both. Rose was sitting on a couch with her phone while Jungkook was standing near the window... his face was facing outside.

"I- I want to-" Taehyung felt short of words. In his whole life, he never felt this much ashamed and guilty, this much out of words.

"Say it, Tae." Rose again started, using the nickname after seeing the struggling boy. Taehyung licked his dry lips and moved towards her... taking her by surprise when he suddenly knelt in front of her.

"Tae?" She gasped and finally, Jungkook turned back to see the situation and frowned.

"I- I am sorry for earlier... I was too naive to say that I- I will try to compensate your loss..." Taehyung took a deep breath as he felt a new stream of tears getting ready to run down. Rose gave him a look of confusion but Jungkook was just staring at him.

"I- I can't." Taehyung breathed out as he burst into tears, unable to hold on. Jungkook's frown was replaced with a look of surprise.

"I can't compensate your loss.. I- I can't even say sorry for that. I never will be able to lessen the pain you both got from Da-  him." He said gulping down a sob as he now doesn't want to say his dad.

He looked up finally with his puffy and teary eyes and both others felt something down their heart at the sight... the sight of the broken boy.

"Y- you can do anything with me... if it makes you feel better," Taehyung said those words so easily that Jungkook was shocked.

"Do you have any idea what are you saying?" Jungkook asked in his dark tone as the blond gave him a look of confidence and nodded his head very slowly. He looked eager, too eager to do anything to lessen the pain of the two, and to lessen the burden in his heart and soul.

"I know... I won't stop you, do whatever makes you feel better. At least that's what I can do.. for now." Taehyung compiled as he looked back at his lap, his tears falling on his lap, disappearing in the fabric.

Rose got up from her seat and was about to kneel in front of Taehyung but Jungkook gave her a look of dismay and she stopped halfway.

"Then do as I say." Jungkook deadpanned on him and Taehyung nodded again.

"JOON." Jungkook called the other, who was standing outside of the room and the said male quickly came.

"Take him back to the room," Raventte ordered him and Namjoon quickly lifted up the kneeling boy who got up with his shaky legs and followed the order.