27: Mood swing

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Words were echoing in his ears but she was already gone. He could still feel the touch when she hugged him tightly, definitely he never returned that but wanted to push her back so much.

He stomped towards the office of Hyungsik and without knocking on the door, he burst open.

"What's with this manner?" Hyungsik said with a frown but Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance, making him more angry.

"Whatever. I want to talk about something important. Take a seat." Taehyung gritted his teeth at the words but said nothing, just shook his head.

"What's wrong with you Taehyung? It feels like you forget all the manners I taught you." Hyungsik spatted.

"Yeah.. I would prefer to forget everything related to you. But unfortunately, you are everywhere." He said while turning back so that he don't have to face his so-called father.

Hyungsik got more annoyed by his words and suddenly he got up from the chair, pushing it back forcefully while moving in haste to the blond.

"You despise me now? What happened there to change your mind this much?" He asked as he grabbed Taehyung's elbow and turned him back.

Taehyung hissed, not due to slight pain in the elbow, but due to those words.

He clearly said that he almost got rap*d there, but his father forgot it? Or he thinks that getting rap*d is nothing to interfere with your mentality?

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he removed the grip from his elbow.

"Why did you call me?"

Hyungsik sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Where were you last night?"

"Jimin's home."

"You didn't even bother to tell me or anyone at home?" Hyungsik cocked his brow while investigating the other. He got that info from Mr. Park last night, but still, he decided to scold him like a child.

Taehyung chuckled bitterly and shook his head.

"When you didn't bother to look for me when I was kidnapped, then should it matter now?" Hyungsik felt something in his chest for a brief moment again.

"But you should've told me."

"It isn't like you were worried? Were you?" Taehyung scoffed and then made a voice like ahh.

"Of course, you were.. who would be the one to sign these papers for you?" He added sarcastically and when he saw that Hyungsik was out of words for a moment, he again turned on his heels.. ready to leave before he broke out.

"Wait! I have something else to talk about." Hyungsik quickly stopped him.

"Make it quick, I am busy." Taehyung replied dryly.

Hyungsik took a moment to find preferred words to say the thing. He himself felt a bit awkward about the offer but he was Hyungsik... he shouldn't feel like that right?

"Rose is ready to marry you. We will decide the date in the next meeting as she insisted that this time you should decide it all." Taehyung stood there, not surprised... but shocked.

She really did that? But why?

The question roamed in his mind for a second but he quickly came back to his senses. Not again... he won't be the puppet in hands of his father.