Q & A

It was really fun to see all questions.. here i tried to keep the fun. Sorry i couldn't tag you all..
So LET'S GET IT.

1: JEON JUNGKOOK

Q: How will you make Tae forgive you for what you did?

A: *sigh*  i am not sure yet. But i am sure of one thing, he is Mine. *sinister smile*

Q: Will you tell Taehyung the truth?

A: I will, when the time come.

Q: You better tell Taehyung the truth and make him forgive you, I know you can do it Kookie.. Fighting!

A: *Smiles innocently* he will forgive me. Fighting! *inserts our Jungkook's cute voice*

Q: Tell Taehyung truth please.

A: *sigh again* I will.. i will.

Q:What's your next plan?

A: Why should i tell you? *smirks*

Q:Will you meet Tae again?

A: Do you think i won't? Ofcourse.. he is mine since his childhood..

Q:What are you planning to do now since you know about Tae?

A: *looks at author* Should i really tell her? *author growls*
Ok ok *chuckles while turning back* Sorry dear.. it's a secret.

Q:Don't you think if Hyunsik figure it out, Tae is your weakness.. he will use him against you or torture him more?

A: Tae is not my weakness dear.. He is my love and love makes you strong. But still if he is gonna try something stupid, he will regret his life. *rolls the gun like a toy*

Q: Why you send Tae back?

A: He was upset and i needed time.

Q: Jk! Are you really gonna leave Tae?
Are you planning to reveal that you are Tae's Kookie?
Now, how are you gonna make Mr. Kim suffer?

A: Ofcourse not. About second question, i will but after something important. About last question *smirk deepens* it's my job to make people feel pain.

Q: What is your plan to get Tae back?

A: You should wait for that sweetie

Q:Imma give you my son, you take care of him and don't hurt him. You better take care of him. ok?
One more.. How are you so handsome and sexy? Answer me please, i need your answer for govt. research.

A: Since when he is your son? Well, i would prefer to hurt myself rather than hurting him.

*reads next question two times and chuckles* It's in genes baby.. and keep it to yourself. Don't you want to see me with your son? *Smiles playfully*

Q: Do you plan to 😏😏😏 to my son soon? He is fragile, don't be harsh on him. Okay?

A: Ahm.. Sorry? I know he is fragile and about THAT.. it's our personal decision. So keep your innocent and not so innocent eyes away from us. *bit his lips while imagining something.*

Author: Hey hey.. where this is going? You know that i am innocent here.

Whatever.