FACTS

So, hi. This is author nim. I don't know, but i wanted to share some facts about this story with you all. Don't worry, i might delete it soon. I won't call these fun facts, as these are mostly awkward.

1: I started this story without a proper storyline and that's why it was a bit messy.

2: During middle chapters, i thought that why Jungkook revealed his identity?? 😂 It could've been easier otherwise.

3: Hyunsik was supposed to die at the end, but i just can't write that coz it could've triggered some memories for me. So.. yeah.

4: Taehyung was supposed to hate Jungkook but then i realized, that he was love deprived and when Jungkook started showing him love... so his heart had to give in.

5: It wasn't meant that Taehyung was weak for standing for himself. He never hated his father because in spite of everything... he was his father. Some of you might oppose me at this point.

6: Rose was never in love with Taehyung, she just felt attracted to his kindness.

7: Jungkook was supposed to kill Hyunsik when he was in basement, but that might've caused Taehyung to hate him..... you know 😅.

8: I used the name Bait after thinking about Kidnapping thingi.. and was thinking how to write the last quote at the end of book... but somehow i did it. Yayyyy😂.

So.. these are some facts. And now, i want to share two upcoming storylines.

1: Taehyung and Jungkook are colleagues in a company. Taehyung is in love with a beautiful girl and is head over heels. While Jungkook always try to separate them both, trying to claim that girl not belongs to Taehyung. Things will get messy and slowly the reality will reveal.. who belongs to whome

Ofcourse, another emotional story😏.

2: Taehyung never believed in supernatural beings or paranormal creatures... till he find out a RING.. a ring that will attach him to a different world but that will cause his life to be filled by only TERROR....

A dark themed but again emotional story...

Honestly i am so excited about both concepts... are you?

I am planning to end DEEPER THAN SEA now while updating BOUND side by side.

Colleges are opening here from 15 sep.. so i am gonna be busy ig. But still, i will try my best to give you all some updates, if i can relieve your stress through my writing..than i can't be more than willing to do so.

Actually this is my 4th story that i completed but unfortunately my first ever book (He is Psycho) is still lacking views.. maybe because i wasn't much better back then.. *pouts*.

But still.. i purple you all. You all are so supportive and motivating. I really thank you all🥺💜💜💜💜. *wipes tears with shirt sleeves*

I ranted alot, so babye🙃.