3: Closed

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was sitting on the bed after crying for God knows how long. He felt tired of crying so now only sniffles could be heard in the small room. Looking at the pale-colored walls of the room, he decided to search the room, maybe he could find something of use.

Using that he got up from the bed with a dizzy head, walked to the other door that he concluded was the bathroom and he was right. He opened the door fully and entered the bathroom. Toiletries were placed on the side but nothing else could be found. No mirror... no glass... no razor.

He decided to wash his face to knock off the dizziness from his eyes. He could feel the wound on his head was not a small one but what he can do? At least it was bandaged properly.

He came back to the room with a heavy heart and definitely lost the track of time. Because the room was close enough to let any light come into the room... not even any kind of sound.

He again sat on the small single bed... watching the clean floor with empty eyes.

"He must hate me now.." He mumbled to himself while sucking a huge amount of air to keep his lungs filled even in that suffocating environment. The room wasn't suffocating, it was his feelings that were making it difficult to breathe.

He stayed there in complete silence as he heard the door unlocking from outside, causing him to stand up in a defensive position.

The door opened slowly by an unfamiliar face carrying a tray of food.

"Eat." That's all he said before placing the tray on the table and turning back to leave.

"No no.." Taehyung quickly came back to earth and saw the opened door. He couldn't think much as he ran to the exit with the hope to get succeeded.

"Hey STOP." He heard the man but as he stepped outside two more men grabbed him by his arms and forced him back to his room, almost throwing him back on the bed.

"DON'T MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOURSELF BOY." One of them spats him with a glare as the other male who came with food also left with a stern expression.

The blond felt really weak at the time as his head was again spinning with sudden movements. He saw as those men quickly left the room and locked it once again.

But Taehyung didn't give up, he ran back to the door and started banging on it.

"Hey.. listen.. let me go. Let me go, please. I will pay you more than him. Let me go. Open the door. Open the damn door!" He yelled while banging harder and at last he kicked the door.

"OPEN IT!" He again yelled... continued doing so till his throat hurt but no one came. He felt like his body was getting weak.. he looked up at the tray of food filled with good food. Surprisingly, the food was good enough for a kidnapped boy.

Sitting there while still banging slightly with his bruised fists, he let some croaked words out in distress.

"Open it.. please.. I have to go." He said with a weak voice but he didn't cry.. no tears... no more.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

It's been the second day since Taehyung was missing but still, there was no news of the blond.

"See.. and you said he could be in trouble. If that's so, someone must have called for ransom." Mr. Kim chuckled darkly in front of Jin and Jimin.

They were in Kim's residence now. Both boys were beyond worried but Mr. Kim was still persistent with his words that Taehyung ran away from marriage.