41: Precious

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

(A/N: Read the note at the end of the chapter, please)

Taehyung breathed heavily as he trudged to his room. He was back at his house but everything seems so awkward. Jin and Jimin tried their best to give him company but he kindly refused as both were extremely busy with the sudden wave of shock in the whole Kim Enterprise.

"Taehyung Sir" His maid called for him politely, still standing in the doorway.

"Oh. Yes?"

"Um. The same person is here to see you." She hesitated.

Taehyung chuckled sadly, he know the person who was always there when he was admitted to the hospital for a whole week. The person who never left the hospital besides Jin and Jimin.

He grabbed his phone and walked to the living room.

"Hi Joon Hyung." He greeted the older who quickly stood up to greet back.

"Hi, Tae. How are you now?"

"Much better Hyung. How about you?" He asked while taking a seat and gesturing for other to have a seat as well.

"I am also good." There was a moment of silence when the maid placed a tray with juices on the table and left.

"Actually... I am here for the last time." Namjoon started, fidgeting with his fingers and Taehyung was doing the same. He was feeling utterly disappointed since Jungkook never showed up after the day of his father's arrest.

"Oh." Namjoon looked up at the lack of response but he couldn't say anything else. He was aware of Taehyung's sadness but he was also aware of Jungkook's insecurities.

"Here." Namjoon placed a file of papers on the table and slid that toward Taehyung.

"He wanted to give it to you by himself but..." He stopped and smiled a bit. "Well. Congratulation, you are the new owner of Kim Enterprise from now on." Taehyung frowned and opened the file to read the papers. His eyes widened and he looked back at Namjoon.

"What does it mean? It was under JC Enterprise. Then why?"

"You are forgetting that Jungkook is the owner of JC Enterprise. He willingly handed it back to you Tae. According to it, you are the new CEO of Kim Enterprise. Of all branches as all the shares of your father are in your name." Namjoon explained and Taehyung gulped, not due to fear or anything, but because he felt like crying. Hearing the name of two important persons in his life and both were so distant from him.

"I don't need it." He softly replied and placed the file back in front of Namjoon.

"You have to Tae. It's his request and a wish." With that, he got up from his seat and warmly hugged still sitting blond.

"Cheer up boy. You have to rule the world in a good way. Make a good example for all those, who are struggling in their lives." Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes.

"Hyung... I am-" Namjoon waited for him to complete the words but felt bad as the younger just sadly smiled and shook his head.

"It's nothing. I will miss you." Namjoon smiled back and left the house with a heavy heart. He knew that both were suffering from distress but none of them was taking any steps.

...............

"Where are we going, Chim? I told you, I am not in the mood." Since Namjoon left him with the papers, he was feeling extremely low. That didn't go unnoticed by his two saviors. Jin went back to the company to announce the good news about Taehyung's ownership while Jimin decided to take the blond for some fresh air.