20: Miss You

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was silently reading the message he got from Jackson with a picture of documents attached.

A smirk spread on his lips as he saw the signatures of Hyungsik. He got the call at the same moment, making his smirk wider.

"How's that Mr. Jeon? We get that." Jackson chirped from the other side and Jungkook chuckled.

"Good job..."

"Ahh.. that Kim was asking about the owner of the company. I just waved it off for the moment. And his son's shares aren't included in the deal.. as you said."

"Fine, I will grant his wish soon and again, good job, Jackson." Jungkook replied and cut the call. He felt himself drowning back into the pool of emotions at the mention of Taehyung.

"I miss you a lot, my dear." He mumbled while opening the file he received about Taehyung's childhood. The smiling boy with no worries in the world.. the pure smile devoid of any kind of pain... no.. actually the smile.. that hides the ocean of pain.

"I am sorry.. for hurting you. But I promise.. this time I will give you so much love that you're going to fall for me." He smiled at the thought of having Taehyung by his side.. all lovey-dovey, cuddled up and happy.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung was sitting in his room, still recalling the meeting and strange deal.

"Who in the world offers 70% of their profits to partners?" He muttered with a pout. He felt bad, that his dad again didn't consult his advice.

It wasn't like he cared for his father's business, just for the assets that belong to Jungkook. Deep down he just wanted to return the business to Jungkook.. after all, it was his father's money that Hyungsik used to build up this empire.

He shrugged it and walked back to the kitchen to grab some chocolate milk, seeing the male, his butler smiled.

"Do you need something, young master?" Taehyung scrunched his nose at the mention of the name as he always hated that name but his father was the one to force all the servants to call so.

"Usual."

"Chocolate milk?" Taehyung nodded slowly as he took a seat on the chair of dining.

Suddenly something stirred in his mind and he licked his lips to avoid nervousness.

"Did... did Ms. Rose used to visit Dad? When I- I was-"

Butler's smile faded in sadness and he slowly nodded.

"Yes.. she came a few times." He replied and Taehyung nodded.

After a moment, the butler placed the mug of hot chocolate milk in front of Taehyung who thanked him gently.

He was about to get up and left for his room when the butler stopped him.

"Young m-master.. can I ask something?" He asked hesitantly and Taehyung frowned but nodded.

"Who.. who kidnapped you?" He asked with great hesitation and rubbed his palms over his apron. Taehyung felt like he was asked out to donate his heart or what.

Butler waited and when he saw Taehyung's face becoming pale he quickly stepped back.

"D- don't need to answer. I - I am so sorry.. sorry. I know it must be so difficult for you. I know it must be so hard for you to forget that all. I was so worried about you.. the way you returned.. all of us were worried sick." Taehyung was kind of frozen on the spot.