7: Hope?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

A maid gasped loudly when she saw the bloody blond in the arms of Jungkook, catching his attention.

"CALL NAMJOON."Jungkook yelled but the maid was totally spaced out because it was rare, too rare to see their boss this much freaked out over someone who wasn't his family. The area of the mansion was only for a few people and definitely not for victims and if someone is brought here, the person is definitely not the victim.

Jungkook glared at the maid with anger while slightly struggling with the knob of the door.

"WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU DEAF? CALL HIM. NOW." Jungkook snapped at her and she quickly bowed and ran out of the hall to call the wanted person.

Jungkook finally opened the door and entered the big room in haste. Laying the blond on the bed carefully as he went to the bathroom to grab a towel.

He came back and pressed the fabric on the split skin leaking blood. Deep down he was utterly confused about his own actions.. he never wanted to feel so but he was feeling something... something he didn't feel before.

The feeling of being a human... a human being who feels the pain of the others... and the other was none other than his own target.... the one he wanted for years, the one he wanted to hurt just to revenge.

"Why?" A soft word slipped from his lips while eyes still boring on the now pale and still bloody face of the boy who was laying so peacefully as he succeeded in what he wanted to do. Did he?

Soon the door burst open by a drunk Namjoon who stumbled towards the bed but all his drowsiness ended when he saw the blond.

"WHAT THE HELL." Namjoon blinked many times but the scene was the same. Jungkook turned back to face him, hand still busy pressing the wound with the hope to stop bleeding.

"He tried to suicide." Jungkook breathed out and Namjoon rubbed his eyes to clear the view and shook his head. He was totally freaking out by the scene.

"Oh God... I told you.. I TOLD YOU." Jungkook frowned but he didn't say much.

"DO SOMETHING! He is losing blood." Jungkook retorted and Namjoon quickly grabbed his hair and nodded frantically.

He came forth and checked the wound that was quite deep.

"He needs stitches," Namjoon said and left the room rushing to the room with medical tools.

After a few minutes, he came back with a bandage and all things he needed. He told Jungkook to move and the raven-haired did so but he didn't leave the room while Namjoon did his work.

Once Namjoon was done, he grabbed Jungkook's hands and dragged him out of the room. He closed the door and grabbed Jungkook's shoulder harshly.

"WHY DID HE DO SO? HM??" Jungkook was beyond surprised by that burst out of the other. Namjoon wasn't the type to talk back or yell at him, but today it was totally different.

"What?" Jungkook asked with narrowed eyes.

Namjoon snickered with disgust and pushed back Jungkook.

"What!?" Namjoon laughed humorously.

"He did that because of you... I told you before but you didn't pay much attention... now see.. see.. he lost himself!" Jungkook just heard him silently, not wanting to accept the thing his heart already mocking him to accept.

"I told you before Kook.. this is totally unfair for him. He did nothing wrong but still.." Namjoon inhaled sharply and closed his eyes while Jungkook was just staring at the floor.