43: Not so late

Ignore mistakes please

*i know you will love me after that chapter 😌.. so enjoy. *ahmm shut up Kinza*

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung shook his head and slightly pushed back Jin.

"What are you saying hyung? I-i can't let him go like that. I can't." The feeling of letting him go was killing him and he couldn't waste his time, that's why he quickly rushed to his car and took control of the steering wheel. When Jin noticed that, he also followed him quickly.

"Tae, where are you going?" Jin looked bewildered as he succeeded in taking the passenger seat in the car.

"I - I want to stop him hyung. He is going somewhere, and I can feel that he is going so far.." Taehyung mumbled, starting the engine quickly, while he dialed Jimin's contact from his new phone because he had lost Jungkook's contact with his previous phone.

His best friend attended his call after two or more rings.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"Jimin.. where is Yoongi?"

"Um, he left me half an hour ago. He had to leave for Busan with others."

Jimin sounded so sad about that and Taehyung bit his lip, others??? Means with Jungkook.

"Jungkook is also g-going to Busan?" Jimin made a noise of disagreement.

"He is going abroad. His other pal, um.. what's his name-"

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah.. He is accompanying him to America. I don't know what with this sudden plan though. Yoongi will also leave after a week or two." Taehyung felt his heart drop. America?

"Chim.. can you- can you give me the contact number of Yoongi. Please." Jimin was confused but agreed and ended the call.

Taehyung's phone buzzed as he got the contact number of Yoongi and quickly dialed his number. The number was switched off and his mind started mocking him..

You are going to be alone again, he will definitely leave you.

"No no.. no.. please." Taehyung muttered as he was speeding up the car, going to the airport.

He wanted to go to the mansion of Jungkook but he had no idea about the address as he entered and left the mansion when he was unconscious.

"Tae, calm down and think wisely about what you are doing," Jin tried in calming tone though he was also freaking on the situation.

"Hyung, they are leaving... Jungkook and Namjoon Hyung are leaving for America. I can't let them go like that. He thought that I hate him... he thinks that I blame him for everything." Jin sighed but his eyes widened as he focused on the words.

"Namjoon is also leaving?" He mumbled to himself and for some unknown reason he felt a slight pang in his heart. The calm and gentle aura of the other did have a troll on his heart.

Taehyung kept on driving towards the airport while praying silently not to be so late this time.

.....................

Jungkook walked to the corridor leading him to the area where his private plane was waiting for him. Yoongi was already there and his phone was out of battery. Namjoon silently followed the raventte who kept his gaze low.

"We are ready. Are you sure about your decision?" Yoongi asked noticing little redness in Jungkook's eyes.

"I can't find any other way for now. I think it's better this way. At least I don't have to see the hate in his eyes." A sad chuckle left his lips as he tried his best not to show his raw emotions to his hyungs.