My Heart's No Longer Broken

WARNING~~Long Chapter/more mature than other chapters

*Nini*

After Ricky and I had our little sudden burst of laughter, we decided to clean up the mess we made.
It took about twenty minutes, and eventually the cakes were done.
We spent the next hour and a half frosting the cake, decorating, and laughing.
It was by far, one of the most fun dates we've been on.
"So get this," Ricky exclaimed, still laughing.
"The other day I was making a sandwich right?"
"Okay," I laughed, putting fondant flowers on our cake.
"And then when I was done making the sandwich-"
"Wait," I interrupted. "What kind of sandwich was it?"
"I think turkey. Not important," he continued.
"Anyways, when I was done, I was putting the bread back in the pantry when I turn around and my sandwhich is gone."
I let out a small laugh. "And?"
"And so I thought, who would want a sandwich? And why would they want it so bad that they would steal it from my house? Then I remembered," he told, stopping to look at me.
"Mr. Edwards."
"Mr. Edwards?" I asked. "Isn't that your really old neighbor?"
"Yes! He loves sandwiches! And especially the ones I make, because you know, I'm good at everything."
I rolled my eyes.
"And then I look out my kitchen window and there's Mr. Edwards, standing on his porch, eating my turkey sandwich."
I laughed again.
"And then I say, 'Hey, Mr. E! You took my sandwich. Can I have it back?' And so he takes one more bite and throws it back at me. Except he's not a good thrower so it landed up hitting my house. I look down at my sandwich and you could hardly tell it was a sandwich anymore. The different ingredients were all separated. And that's the story of why I didn't eat lunch that day," he finished.
"Ricky..." I said, stopping to look at him.
"None of what you said is true."
"It is! I swear! I swear on Mr. Edwards grave," he said, placing mini hearts along the bottom of the cake.
"Mr. Edwards isn't dead yet," I reminded him.
"Well he will be if he steals another one of my sandwiches."
Then we both burst out laughing.
It was 11:00 and we were both probably on some sort of late night rush.
I loved nights like this. It was so easy. I just hope none of this will go away when Ricky realizes that his mom most likely won't be at his house in the morning.

*Ricky*

Tonight's date couldn't have been more perfect. We had just finished the cake and now we were slicing pieces for each other, getting ready for the movie, Princess And The Frog, Nini's favorite Disney princess movie.
"I'll go get some blankets," she said, as I was cutting the cake.
She was back in less than thirty seconds with a bundle of different blankets, which she plopped on the floor by the couch we were headed to.
"Here you go," I handed her a plate with a piece of our cake on it.
I took my plate and we went over to her tv, sat down on the couch and started the movie.
We started watching the movie as Nini moved to lay her head in my lap, laying parallel to the couch, bringing a blanket to drape over herself.
We ate our cake, and watched the movie in silence, given every time I would try to talk, Nini would "shh" me.
The cake, which was inspired by this movie, was actually really good, and we did a good job.
As soon as Shadow Man, or the voodoo freak, started his iconic song about having "friends on the other side," Nini screeched and sat up.
"What?" I exclaimed.
She sprung off the couch and rewinded the movie a bit back to where the Shadow Man just started to sing.
"It's the iconic dance," she exclaimed, looking at me with beaming eyes.
"The iconic dance?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck and looking away from her.
Truth was, I knew exactly what she was talking about.
About a year ago, when we first started dating, there was this viral challenge that everyone was doing.
The challenge was: make up or copy a dance routine to your favorite animated Disney movie  and submit it to this website to win a trip to Hawaii.
Of course Nini wanted to do it, and I agreed to do it with her.
We chose this movie, and this song.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about Richard Bowen!" She said.
Yikes.
Whenever she called me by my full name, it was serious.
"Now get your lazy ass up here and dance with me," she pleaded, coming over and taking my hands, dragging me in front of the tv.
"I...I don't even really remember the dance," I lied.
"Yes you do," she smirked, pressing "play" on the remote.
The Shadow Mans song began to play and Nini immediately got right into it. She picked up right where we left off, a year ago, not forgetting a step.
I was a little rusty, but about halfway through, my memory came back completely and we both danced to the song in sync.
Once he ended the song, we were both out of breath.
Nini and I high fived.
(A/N, if I don't have a relationship like this, I don't want it)
"Good job. Try to keep your feet more squared next time," I said, still catching my breath.
"Oh you're the one giving me advice on my own dance?" She smirked.
"Our dance," I corrected.
"Our dance," she repeated, smiling. "Sorry."
"That was unacceptable," I teased. "Someone should teach you a lesson."
"Oh yeah?" She smiled.
I lunged at her and we both tumbled on the floor, except I made sure she was on top of me so I took most of the blow.
"Oh you're going to pay for that," she said, and got up, which I did too. Then she tried to come at me, but I easily lifted her up and put her over my shoulder, so she was upside down again.
"Put me down," she laughed.
"Alright," I said, and walked over to the couch and flung her onto it.
"Ricky!" She exclaimed, then started to get up but I tackled her waist, which sent us both onto the couch, me on top of her.
I'm going to be one hundred percent honest. This was really cute.
We were both completely out of breath, half from dancing, the other half from wrestling.
I pinned her wrists next to her head with my hands.
She smiled, as if knowing what I wanted to do.
I leaned down and started with a very slow kiss.
Nini and I have never gone further than kissing. We haven't even mentioned sex. Both Nini and I weren't ready yet, and I was okay with that.
I continued to kiss her, slowly picking up the pace.
She stopped kissing to catch her breath. Both of us weren't very athletic, besides the fact that I played lacrosse in the spring, so all of that dancing and wrestling was enough physical activity for the night.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said, her eyes closed. "Just need a break."
Maybe I went a little too far. I instantly regretted it and mentally kicked myself.
I slowly got off of Nini, and started to sit back down on the couch but faster than I could comprehend, Nini sat straight up and tackled me to the floor, this time, her on top of me.
My head hit the floor and little too hard and I groaned.
"Sorry," she smirked. "You let your guard down. That was on you."
I looked up at this beautiful girl who had me under her grasp.
Then she did exactly what I did to her.
She leaned down, still holding my wrists, and we shared a kiss. Instead of a slow and sweet pace, this was more intense.
Was I complaining? Not even a little bit.
Nini let go of my wrists to put her hands on the sides of my face, and I wrapped my arms around her back.
The weight of her body on top of mine is what pulled this whole experience together.
We have never done this, but I'm glad we were both comfortable to do so.
"Comfortable?" She smiled in between our kiss.
"Nope," I replied back.
"Good," she said, deepening the kiss even more.
I didn't know she had it in her, but Nini was a really good kisser.
Nini reached down at the bottom of my shirt and put her hand under my shirt, slipping her hand up my stomach to rest on my chest.

*Nini*

I don't know why I went along with it for so long. Usually I wasn't a huge fan of kissing for a long period of time because it made me uncomfortable, but this was so different.
I couldn't quite figure out why, but I enjoyed every second, and didn't want to stop.
I invited Ricky over tonight to accomplish one thing. Make him feel better.
But I also think I've accomplished something for myself.
I now know that Ricky Bowen really is the Troy to my Gabriella.
For real.