Not A Want, But A Need

(A/N) thank you for being so patient with me guys :)

*Nini*

I can't with this boy.
I got about two hours of sleep last night, courtesy of Ricky's immense snoring.
He's never been a big snorer, but I don't know...
I sat up on one elbow turned to face his sleeping body.
He was laying on his back, right arm by his side, left hand on his stomach, still snoring as loud as a dump truck.
I watched him sleep, because for one, he was adorable when he slept, and second, I had nothing else to do.
It was around 6:00 in the morning and everyone was meeting down in the lobby at 8:30 for breakfast so I had two and a half hours to kill.
I nudged him with the palm of my hand in the back, like I've been doing for the past eight hours.
"Ricky..." I said, in high hopes of waking him up.
He didn't move.
Another loud snore escaped his mouth.
"Ricky!"
Nothing.
"Carlos, Kourtney, and Ashlyn next door can probably hear you, you're being so loud!"
I nudged hope harder this time.
He got startled, and woke up.
"What-"
"I hate you," I joked, and flopped back down on the end, facing away from him and pulling the sheets over my shoulders.
"What did I do?" He asked tiredly.
"You have to be the worlds loudest snorer I've ever met," I told him, not looking at him. 
"Oh yeah?" He said, turning on his side and moving closer to me.
He draped his arm across my body and pulling me into him.
I gave into his affection.
"You're just going to have to live with it," he said, kissing the top of my head.
"No, I won't. You're getting surgery. I'm not spending another night listening to that crap," I replied.
"One, I'm not getting surgery, and two, when you snore, I think it's cute," he said.
I pushed away from his grasp and turned to look at him.
"I don't snore!"
"Oh yes you do," he smiled.
"No I don't!"
He grinned at me. "You're so cute."
I shot up from the bed, tossing the covers off of me and standing next to the bed.
"I'm sleeping in Kourtneys room for the rest of the morning," I told him.
He laid back down on the bed and pulled the sheets up to his chest.
"Finally..." he smiled, closing his eyes. "Peace and quiet."
I did not snore, and even if I did, I can guarantee that it didn't sound like that.
I walked towards the door, but as I did I was stopped by Ricky throwing a pillow at me, hitting me square in the side of the face.
I turned to look at him, and he was sitting up on his elbows, grinning that stupid grin.
God, I hated that grin.
"You don't have the right to throw pillows at me when I've been up all night while you've been sleeping fine," I said, marching over to the bed, grabbing a pillow by the edge of the bed and hitting him repeatedly with it.
He just laughed along at our little wrestling match.
He sat up as I continued to hit him and grabbed my waist, pulling me back down onto the bed with him.
I tried to wiggle out of his arms, but his grasp was strong, and I was not athletic so I struggled to break free.
I accidentally let out a laugh because he unintentionally moved his hand to a spot above my rib cage where I was very ticklish.
He stopped wrestling me for a second to look at me.

*Ricky*

HAHA!
Got her.
I didn't mean to, but my hand ran over above her rib cage, causing her to flinch and and laugh, which reminded me of all the times I've touched there and she's reacted the same way.
I stopped wresting her and looked at her, remembering her ticklish spot.
"Don't you even-"
I cut her off by quickly moving my hand to her rib cage and wiggling my fingers, causing her to scream and laugh, flailing all over the bed.
I was way stronger than her, not to be cocky, but I caught her under one arm and tickled her with the other.
She screeched like a ten year old which made me laugh.
I absolutely adored this girl with all of my heart.
Nini escaped from my grasp and quickly moved on top of me to stop my movements.
"Why?" She asked, her head hovering over me.
Even though she had just woken up and she looked extremely tired, thanks to myself, she looked beautiful.
More than beautiful, to be honest.
Words couldn't describe it.
"Because you're adorable," I replied.
"Stop it," she said, but I couldn't tell if she was joking.
I gave her a confused look on my face.
"Stop covering up the fact that you were the reason that I slept two hours last night by torturing me!"
"I can't help it!" I exclaimed.
"Yes..." she said, grabbing my face in one hand.
"You...can."
It's not like I could just stop, but I nodded my head, afraid of what else she might do to me.
Given her position on top of me, she was in control and could do a lot of things if she wanted to.
She moved her hand away from my face, then leaned down to kiss me.
It was quick, and even though I enjoyed those quick, practically meaningless kisses, which for us, were simple reminders that we still cared about each other and loved one another, it wasn't one of those moments....