Like Castles In The Sky

*Ricky*

Kissing Nini this time felt so much different. I guess there was no worry that we would get caught, because we truly were alone.
Nini told me that she had to get changed and I told her only in exchange for a kiss, which of course led into something more than 'just a kiss.'
"Okay," Nini smiled, pushing me away from her. " I need to get ready."
"Fine," I smirked.
I rolled off of her on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.
Nini got up and walked over to the dresser.
"Pink or yellow?" She asked, turning around holding up a yellow sundress and a pink blouse.
"Yellow. Definitely," I said, propping myself up on my elbows.
Nini went into the bathroom to change, but I stayed in my clothes that I wore over here: a simple white t shirt and khaki pants.
After a couple of minutes, Nini came out of the bathroom, putting earrings in her ears.
One word: stunning.
"You look gorgeous," I told her, with my eyes wide.
"Stop," she teased, slipping on white vans.
"I'm serious," I told her, hopping off of the bed. "You're beautiful."
"And you're the sweetest," she smiled, coming up and patting the side of my face.
"Really? Not even a 'you're beautiful too?'" I joked, as she walked over and opened the door to leave.
"You're beautiful, too, Ricky," she smiled.

*Nini*

Dinner was absolutely amazing. I loved every part of the meal.
We stayed and chatted for awhile, talking and laughing like best friends would.
"And then..." Carlos said, stopping to laugh.
"Then she stomped up to him and said...'you're exterminated.'"
Everyone burst out laughing.
"Carlos, your Bachelorette addiction hasn't gotten any better," I laughed.
"Hey, I've limited myself to two episodes a day now," he defended himself.
We all finished up our meals, which was probably the best meal I've ever had at a restaurant.
"Do you guys want to get ice cream afterwards?" Big Red asked excitingly.
"I don't think I can eat for the next forty eight hours," EJ complained. "I'm so full."
"Me too," Ashlyn agreed.
I looked over at Ricky, who was drinking Coca Cola.
"I have a better idea," I smiled.

*Ricky*

In no time, all of us rushed back to our hotel, ran inside our rooms and changed in record speed.
Nini's brilliant idea was to go check out the beach, since it was only 7:30.
Nini went into the bathroom to change while I stayed in the room and slipped on my light blue swim shorts with dark blue fish printed all over.
Once those were on, I grabbed my phone and a towel from the closet that the hotels service provided.
I grabbed one for Nini too.
She quickly emerged from the bathroom wearing an oversized t shirt on, probably with her bathing suit hidden underneath.
"You ready?" I asked, excitedly.
"Definitely," she said, as I handed her a towel.
We met up with the others in the hotel lobby, where everyone was wearing their bathing suits.
Nini was the only one covered up.
"Guys look at us," Carlos exclaimed.
"We could all literally model for the cover of Vogue."
"You mean you could literally model for the cover of Vogue," Nini corrected with a smile.
"You're right," he agreed and we all laughed.
I hated how Nini put herself down all the time, even though both she and Carlos were only joking around.
"Well, let's get going. The sun is starting to set," Big Red explained.
"Agreed," Kourtney replied and we all headed down the road to the beach.

"The water looks freezing," Ashlyn commented, as we all stood by the shore.
"We're in California, Ash," I commented. "It's not like Utah's water."
"True."
"Do you guys want to go up to the jetty?" EJ asked, pointing towards the long strip of rock that jutted out from the shore towards the ocean.
"Yeah, then we can all jump off," I agreed.
Everyone started walking towards the jetty and Kourtney was the first one to step on, already beginning to run towards the end.
Red, EJ, Carlos and Ash quickly followed.
I looked behind me at Nini, grinning, but my smile quickly fell.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
She was looking down at the sand, her facial expressions lacking the bright and bubbly personality that I have grown so used to seeing.
"Nothing!" She reassured. "I'm fine."
"Well, you can't swim in a t shirt," I quietly laughed.
"I'm not going swimming," she replied.
For some reason, I knew she was going to do this. She always looked at herself in the worst possible way and I hated to see her so upset about showing off her body.
"It was your idea, Nini," I reminded her. "You wanted to come."
"I know, but-"
"Nini, we're your best friends," I told her, holding out my hand for her to take so I pull her onto the jetty. "We're not going to judge you. And plus, you're absolutely perfect just the way you are."
She didn't move. She just looked down.
I put my hand back to my side.
"My greatest fear is that you or any of them will start to see me the way I see myself," she whispered.
"I will never see you the way you see yourself," I told her. "I will always and forever see you and immediately think perfection."
I extended my hand once again.
"You may see yourself as too skinny, flat, or wide, but whatever it is, I and the rest of the world sees you as the definition of 'gorgeous,' I told her.
She took my hand and I pulled her up.
"That means the world to me," she whispered.
"Hey!" Carlos yelled, from the other end of the jetty. "Are you love birds coming or what?"
"One second!" I yelled back.
I turned to face Nini again.
"Now take that shirt off and show the rest of the world who Nini Salazar-Roberts is," I told her.
She reached for the bottom hem of her shirt and began to take it off.
As soon as the shirt was completely off, she tossed it on the rocks.
I couldn't help but stare.
Like I said before, perfection.
She wore a dark green bikini which fit her incredibly well and complimented her tan skin so easily.
I had no words.
She was absolutely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
"Stop staring," she said, and lightly hit my arm.
"You just...you look..." I couldn't finish the sentence.
"Alright, enough about me," she blushed hard, walking towards our friends. "Let's go."