Hey there!

hi!

It's me molkkangmolkkang again. How are you guys doing? I hope that you guys are healthy, safe and sound wherever you are. Oh my God, this Pandemic :( As much as I hate staying home, this is the best thing that we could do to flattening the curve. What are you guys doing home? Me just working, doing a bunch of meeting conference and watching lots and lots of movies (Thank God for Netflix and other streaming platforms)

I got stressed a lot working from home, it isn't ideal for me because home is home, where I rested my head down. But on the bright side, I have plenty of time to write and finish chapters for this book. Finally, I could write again, not a one-shot, not a short story but a whole book. I got inspired from a K-drama On The Way To The Airport for this one. If you guys already watch the drama, you might find the similarity for some scenes. In this story, Mina is a Vienna master graduate holder for a vocal performance, but instead of being a performer herself, she chose to be a vocal teacher and trainer for universities and entertainment agencies. She has a 12 years old daughter who's talented in arts and music, sharing the same brain cells from her parents.

Chaeyoung started her career in music and record production just 6 years ago, after resigning from her CEO post in her family business, but all thanks to her creative mind and talent, she got into Barsuk Record in Seattle after one CEO of a big record in LA, happened to be her classmate in USC, recommends her to the company. Chaeyoung is a talented song-writer and composer since she was young, but her father stopped her to be a music producer and made her work for the company.

Mina and Chaeyoung were a thing in the past when they both attended the College of Music at Seoul National University, but Chaeyoung had to broke it off and left Mina without any words. It's funny that 15 years later they met again in front of Royal Room, Mina's favorite bar in Seattle. They put the past behind them and catch up while Mina is in Seattle.

So, what do you think happened?

Well, yes. It is indeed another book of angst, I am sorry in advance that I might hurt your heart with the story. I love Michaeng, and I am enjoying hurting the relationship so bad (Kidding, please bear that this is just a fiction, teehee!)It's my sixth Michaeng story, please take care of me. I am open to any comments and any feedbacks, please just write it to me.

Happy reading.

Xoxo, molkkangmolkkang.