Get into deep water

***Flashback***

They're back in Seoul after their theatre performance tour. The theatre performance is finally done. They could concentrate on their school again. It was hectic for all the performers as they needed to do both. Now that the play is over, some heavy burden somehow lifted. Though Mina should prepare herself to direct next year's production. It's always been a tradition that the lead actress would direct the upcoming production. But the lecturers let them take a breath for a while.

Chaeyoung and Mina's relationship grows closer. They courted each other. They support each other. As Chaeyoung said, Mina is her music muse. Chaeyoung wrote better pieces after meeting her.

They are just like any other couple, they spend time together, eat together. Sometimes Chaeyoung spends time in Mina's apartment. They go on a date as well. They study together. In Chaeyoung's life, she never feels love like this. Before, the only person she wanted to protect was just her brother, and now she feels that Mina has become her other part as well.

Dean Jun who was previously hard on her, became soft to her. Well, he is still a cool type, but when it comes to Chaeyoung, he softens a little bit. Dean Jun is very fond of her. He always said to the other F4 that Chaeyoung is one of the most talented students he ever met. And Dean Jun rarely said that. Mina and Chaeyoung are already plotted to lead the next production, Mina would be the director and Chaeyoung would be the lead composer. Dean Jun trusted the production wholly to the students, unlike before.

Mina also excels in her school. At her vocal major, students rarely choose opera. She's one of the kind. She practiced a lot as she really wants to have a career in this. She dreams to be an opera singer and perform in Vienna or somewhere around Europe. She got the perfect mentor. Aside from that, she did well in the theoretical sides too. She's just a perfect and a model student.

Finally, Chaeyoung also passes her first year in college, Mina passes her second year. They got 3 months of school break. Mina spent the first month going home, to Seattle. But she promised Chaeyoung that they'll spend the second month together. They planned to go to Sokcho for their holiday. Chaeyoung spent time with her brother as well while Mina's gone. A month later after Mina came back, they went to Sokcho. Both signed up to be a volunteer in giving kids a music lesson in the orphanage. Mina really loves kids. They spent time there for a good cause, also for their healing time. It's good to have a summer near the beach.

Chaeyoung would wake up early in the morning and cook for them. After that she wakes Mina up, they have breakfast and go to the orphanage together, then they stroll around Gangwon province and have a date after they're done with the lesson. It's their routine for the next 3 weeks. It's good for them to be far from the public eye. It felt free to them as they couldn't really show their love at school, even though people are so fine with it. They just want to avoid the hassle of being together as a lesbian couple.

They went home again to Seoul with a happy feeling. It's great to spend time with each other while doing something for a good cause. Mina always feels thankful for Chaeng that always supports her no matter what. It was good to be outside the house too for Chaeyoung, she didn't have to face her father.

Chaeyoung came home after spending 3 weeks outside the big city. She went home a little late since they took a night train from Sokcho. Chaeyoung enters the house and is surprised that her father is waiting for her in the living room while smoking his cigarettes. It's unusual.

"Oh, Father, good evening" Chaeyoung bowed to her father.

Chaeyoung just passed her father, but the father calls for her again.