It's raining cats and dogs

As much as Chaeyoung denies it, she has to accept the fact that Chaeyoung is the one who caused chaos in Mina's life. Chaeyoung thought that after all this time she made a wise decision by leaving her, let her live her life and let her be happy. But she knows now that Mina was never happy. Moreover, Chaeyoung caused her to desert her only dream.

After meeting her again Chaeyoung never thought that Mina had actually given up her dream to be an opera, she thinks that maybe because she needed to raise her kid, Mina then decided to switch her career. Jihyo even said that Mina never sings again after that happened. Mina is afraid that she can't hit the high notes and it terrifies her.

Chaeyoung could only cry knowing that she's the source of Mina's pain because that Chaeyoung had to leave her back then, Mina had to give up her dream as well.

Chaeyoung shouldn't ruin her life anymore, things were great the past months for them, but what's next? And the only person who might be getting hurt again after is Mina. Chaeyoung can't hurt her any longer.

After talking to Jihyo, she clears her head on the Han River. She isn't quite sure what's next for her, but she's in deep sadness right now. She can't stop crying. Chaeyoung just stays there until the sunrise, facing the river and stares at the blank space.

She loves Mina, she loves her so much, but she hurt her.

Chaeyoung then grabs her phone and checks the time, it's 6 am.

She scratches her head, she's sleepy but she can't close her eyes, she starts to imagine things when she closes her eyes.

She dialed a number then. Hoping that the other person would still awake at this hour.

"Hello?" The latter picks up the phone.

"Jisung-ah"

"Yes, Noona, why are you calling me early in the morning?"

"Why aren't you sleeping at this hour?" Chaeyoung asks back.

"I am still at the studio, need to finish a project"

Jisung then could hear a car passing by and a bird voice from Chaeyoung's side.

"Noona, where are you?"

"Han River"

"What are you doing there?"

Chaeyoung didn't answer that, Chaeyoung just sighed, Jisung is still listening.

"I don't know what I did in my past life, Jisung that I kept being punished all the time"

"Noona........."

"Seems like universe never wants me to be happy"

"YA, don't say that"

Chaeyoung starts to cry badly before she even knows it.

"I love her Jisung-ah. I do. After all this time, I know that I keep her inside my heart, there's this one place in my heart that I never open it to anyone because it will always belong to her. She holds the key, and when I find her again, she opens it. It contains joy in it, Jisung-ah. Turns out I bury all my happiness there. And finally, because she opened that pandora box again, for the first time in my 16 years, I felt happy. She made me happy. And I feel alive again, I feel that I now have all the things that I love, her and music. I am content"

Chaeyoung tried to wipe her snorts with her hand.

"But turns out, it's only me, it's not the other way around. While she's the happiness of my life, I am her biggest pain. I came to her and opened up her pain, made her life suffer. All this time I made her life suffer. She said that she loves me but, I know that she will always blame me for what happened. I hurt her badly Jisung-ah, I should never leave her back then. I should fight for her"