Get out of hand

As JYPE launched a new variety show in Japan to search for new talents, both Chan and Jihyo are selected to be the jury of the show. As a talented producer who got into the music industry at his young age and produced hundreds of songs, Chan who's now a second in command in entertainment was chosen to be the head judge. Jihyo, Korean best soloist, a treasure to the company for the past 20 years, also the Head of Vocal Trainer as well as Director of Division 5, chosen to be the vocal judge with the rest of the crew. They flew to Japan a lot to prepare the show.

There's this girl Jihyo observed, under Chan's A&R team. She gets close to Chan every time he's near. Jihyo has known Chan for a long time, they debuted around the same time in the company, and she knows it well how Chan sometimes gets flirty with women around him.

This girl Sooyoung, is in the A&R Team, under Chan's division, it doesn't take a genius to know Sooyoung is having a total crush on Chan even though she knows that Chan's wife works for JYPE as well. The worst thing is, Chan didn't even move an inch when she made a move. Making all the people around them assume that things are going on between them.

Jihyo can't take it as she's now seeing Chan and other 2 female employees including Sooyoung hanging out with him at the hotel bar. Nothing suspicious going on, just talking and laughing but it makes Jihyo's blood boil somehow.

"Excuse me, could you guys please leave? I need to discuss a business matter with Bang-PD here"

The girls looked annoyed with her presence but they are only her juniors, and Jihyo is famous for being scary in the company, so they just leave Chan without making a fuss. Chan smirks at Jihyo's behavior.

Jihyo sat in front of him and glared at him while folding her arms.

"Whatever it is you think right now, it's not happening, okay?"

"Oh sure, because if it happens I will kick your ass right away"

Chan smirks and calls the waiter.

"Lemon drop martini for her, and please refill this for me, thank you"

Jihyo smirks back.

"Come on, Jihyo have some fun, we're in the best hotel in Tokyo, spending our company's funds. We used to have lots of joy back then. Now you seem.............tensed"

"Channie, I don't like seeing you hanging around with your subordinates like that, especially that girl Sooyoung, stop being so flirtatious with her! The A&R team already talked behind your back!"

Chan then sat back and relaxed while folding his legs.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why? YA! Your wife is also working for the company, you moron!"

"Are we talking about Mina right now, or is it about you as well?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you jealous, Jihyo?"

"You!" Jihyo wanted to confront him but she stopped.

She packed her bag and ready to leave him, Chan then grabbed her arm while still sitting on the sofa.

"I am kidding, Jihyo-ya. I am kidding. You are so tense nowadays. Sit back, please"

Jihyo takes a deep breath, pushing his hand on her arm and sitting back.

"Nice, let's just drink, like the old times, Park Jihyo"

It took him 4 glasses of double scotch, Chan is already drunk, he's just leaning at the sofa, his one arm on the armrest, his face drowning, he'll soon sleep here. While Jihyo looks perfectly fine after her third martini.