Throw caution to the wind

Chaeyoung visited the JYPE Headquarters to meet with Division 2, they will hold a meeting about Yuna's following comeback and her collab with another JYPE artist, Chaeyoung is asked to write her title track again for the collaboration. Thanks to Chaeyoung, Yuna's song hit Korean top charts, even though the song is still there in the top 20 after a month of the debut. Chan is trusting Yuna's music to Chaeyoung, it's part of the deal and contract anyway that Chaeyoung will produce music for Yuna for the next 3 years.

Chaeyoung meets people from A&R, discussing the next theme for Yuna's collaboration. She pitched some ideas to the agency. She got feedback as well from them. Chaeyoung will start to write a song again. Chaeyoung is done with the meeting, it's 5 pm already, she doesn't have any schedule left and planned to go back perhaps having a coffee from Eunwoo's place.

Chaeyoung took the elevator down and she met Jihyo in the hallway.

"Oh Eonnie, Hello!"

"Oh Chaeyoungie, long time no see!" Jihyo greeted him back.

"Yeah, I've been busy," Chaeyoung said while scratching her hair

"You had a meeting with A&R?"

Chaeyoung nods.

"I should congratulate you, you did a very good job for Yuna's debut. As expected, Ms. Ddalgiberry"

"Ah no no, not like that. JYPE also did their part in promoting Yuna's album. We're nobody without the company" Chaeyoung denied the compliments while giving two thumbs up for the company.

"Chaeyoung, have you eaten?" Jihyo asked.

"Not yet, Eonnie. I am planning to grab some food before I go home"

"You have no schedule after this?"

"Hem" Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Can we go eat somewhere? Honestly, I am starving and there's something I would like to tell you, Chaeyoung"

"Oh, okay Eonnie"

"Okay, let me grab my bag. You bring your car, right?"

"Yes"

"Okay, see you at the lobby, Chaeng"

Chaeyoung nods. Well, it's not odd for Chaeyoung to go with Jihyo, when Chaeyoung was a freshman, Jihyo always treated her theatre juniors, and Chaeyoung is one of them.

They both met at the lobby and Jihyo took Chaeyoung to a quiet Italian restaurant in Hannam, Jihyo's favorite neighborhood.

They both arrive and order something.

"So. how's work, Chaengie?"

"Well, it's been good so far Eonnie"

"How's Dahyun? I haven't met her in a while"

"She's doing great, she just recorded a program on KBS, you will soon see her face on the TV again"

"Wow nice"

"Yeah, our CEO as expected," Chaeyoung said while laughing.

Both then eat in silence, almost awkward to Chaeyoung because Jihyo is always the chatty type. But now, she's kind of quiet.

Maybe not today.

"Chaeyoung?" Jihyo then calls her name as soon as she is done with her meal.

Chaeyoung who's just playing with her food because she's full already, fixed her eyes to Jihyo

"Yes, Eonnie?"

Jihyo stares deeply in her eyes.

"Could you both stop, please?"