Add insult to injury

Chan wanted to get mad for some reason, but he hid his anger.

Mina is freezing, she wanted to undo her action, but she can't seem to move her legs.

"Oh, there you are Ms. Myoi Mina, our Vocal Coach who showed up unannounced" Chan invited her in.

"Meet the great composer, Ddalgiberry and your new student Shin Yuna" Chan welcomed the other two again for Mina.

What the hell happened now, Mina thought.

Ddalgiberry.

Strawberry.

Son Chaeyoung.

It shows in Chaeyoung's face as well that she's in shock looking at Mina. But both trying to compose themselves in front of others.

Chaeyoung isn't alone, she's with someone. Someone young, someone's eccentric with purple long hair, a skinny body, wore a fancy coat, she's drop-dead gorgeous. Mina feels that she knows this girl, but where.

"Mina don't get starstruck over Shin Yuna, she's real and she's here" Chan tried to make jokes because Mina indeed seemed starstruck, but not over Shin Yuna tho. She's more shocked looking at the girl beside her, Son Chaeyoung.

"Oh, TMI but Yuna is engaged to Miss ddalgiberry here"

Both could only smile. Chaeyoung can't look at Mina's face right now.

Shin Yuna, that's why she's looking so familiar to Mina. A successful Korean-American singer who started her career in the U.S after a viral video of her singing broke the internet.

Fiancée? She's Chaeyoung's fiancée.

Mina remembered that this viral girl was outspoken about her sexuality in the mainstream media. She's talented, super talented, beautiful, and brave. She's truly an artist. Here in Korea, she's so famous. Having a Korean-American pop singer who has a big career in the U.S makes the country so proud of her. And for youngsters, they are so happy having a great inspiration for their life. Shin Yuna is the new Korean cool.

Mina realized that she's out of the zone for too long.

Surely, Chaeyoung isn't a stranger to her, but let's assume that.

Ddalgiberry. Mina is still processing things. She knew a composer under the name ddalgiberry before, some of JYP's artists using her works, but she never cared too much to find out that the person behind the name is Son Chaeyoung. Freaking Son Chaeyoung. I mean, it shows from the name, but Mina didn't care enough to dig the person behind the works.

"Myoi Mina is also my wife, by the way," Chan added to his own TMI.

Chaeyoung then looked at them, she wanted to say anything but she can only blabber, "Wow" to herself but everyone in the room could hear as well.

"Bang PD, don't call me by my pen name, we're here in Korea just call me Chaeyoung. Please" Chaeyoung tried to lighten up the mood.

"Then don't call me Bang PD as well, I'm Chan, Bang Chan, or you can call me Chris, that's fine"

Chaeyoung then offers her hand to Mina, and Mina shakes it. So does Yuna.

"Myoi Mina" And she said her name.

"Ah, Mina here would be the vocal mentor for Shin Yuna like I said before, PD-nim himself chose Mina to train you, she's one of our bests trainers here"

Mina could only nod to them.

"They're here to broaden Yuna's career here. It's not a secret that Chaeyoung made her music and it tops some of the streaming platforms in the past year. So, since Yuna wanted to do it here, in her homeland, they contacted us. It's a great pleasure to manage your career here, Yuna-ssi"